手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 少儿趣味科学秀 > 正文

吱吱首次飞行体验

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I know, Squeaks, but don’t worry! We’ll have time for both!

我知道,吱吱,不过,别担心!我们有时间都看到!

Oh, hey.Squeaks and I are planning a trip to the Robot Hall of Fame in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!

哦,嘿。吱吱和我正计划去宾夕法尼亚州匹兹堡的机器人名人堂!

Oh, okay. I guess we’ll see C3PO first.

哦,好吧。我想我们会先会看到C3PO机器人。

And I can visit Tom Servo later.

我可以稍后去看汤姆·瑟沃。

Ooh, and we’ll get to take an airplane ride to get there.

哦,我们要坐飞机才能到那里。

I love going on planes.

我喜欢坐飞机。

Plane rides are so cool!

坐飞机真是太酷了!

Oh, it’s okay to be nervous!

哦,紧张也没关系!

Squeaks has never been on a plane before.

吱吱以前从未坐过飞机。

But that’s okay.

但那也没关系。

I’ll be with you the whole time!

我会一直陪着你的!

Hey, do you think if I told you what to expect, that would make it less scary?

嘿,如果我告诉你会发生什么,你会不会觉得没有那么可怕了?

First, we’re going to go to the airport. It can be a little busy in an airport.

首先,我们要去机场。机场可能会很热闹。

It’s full of lots of people, all in a hurry to get where they’re going!

机场里挤满了人,都急匆匆地赶往他们要去的地方!

We might have to wait in line a few times.

我们可能得排几次队。

And it can be hard to wait, but it’s easier if you bring something to do, like a book or a game.

等待可能会让人难受,但如果你有一些事情去做,比如看一本书或玩一个游戏,那就没那么难了。

You can totally bring your tablet, Squeaks!

你完全可以带上你的平板电脑,吱吱!

Next, we’re going to find a place called a “gate”.

接下来,我们要找一个叫“登机口”的地方。

It’s not a gate like the one on a fence; it’s an area of the airport.

这不是栅栏上的门;而是机场的一个区域。

Everyone getting on our flight to Pittsburgh will meet up at the same gate together.

我们飞往匹兹堡的航班上的每个人都将在同一个登机口集合。

We’ll wait there and listen for an announcement that it’s time to board the plane.

我们将要在那里等待,倾听让我们登机的通知。

And that’s when we’ll get on!

那个时候是我们登机的时间!

Oh, yes, there will definitely be bathrooms on the plane.

哦,对,飞机上肯定会有洗手间。

So, we’ll sit down and then buckle up.

所以,我们会坐下来,系好安全带。

The flight attendants will make some announcements that will help us stay safe on the trip.

空乘人员会发出一些通知,帮助我们在旅途中保持安全。

And then it’s time for takeoff!

然后就是起飞的时间了!

You’ll feel the plane going faster and faster as it drives down the runway.

你会感觉到飞机在跑道上越开越快。

It can get up to nearly 300 kilometers per hour!

飞机可以达到每小时近300公里的速度!

That’s almost as fast as a racecar.

这几乎和赛车一样快。

And then… …The plane lifts off into the air!

然后……飞机升到了空中!

The takeoff will sound pretty loud, and it can feel a little bumpy.

起飞的声音听起来会很大,而且可能会感觉有点颠簸。

That’s totally normal… and once the plane is above the clouds, everything should feel pretty smooth.

这完全是正常的…一旦飞机升到云层上方,一切都应该相当顺利。

Well, you’re right: it won’t feel quite like being on the ground.

嗯,你说得对:与在地面上的感觉不一样。

Let’s see, what can we expect?

让我想想,会发生什么呢?

It’s going to be loud.

声音会很大。

Takeoff is about as loud as a jackhammer.

起飞的声音就像手提钻发出的声音一样大。

And even after takeoff, the inside of the plane will be about as loud as a blender or a car wash.

即使在起飞后,飞机内部的声音也将与搅拌机或洗车场的声音一样大。

Our ears will get used to it, but it will definitely sound different!

我们的耳朵会习惯它,但听起来肯定会不同!

And as we get higher and higher up, the air pressure gets lower.

我们越往上飞,气压就越低。

The air around you isn’t just empty space -- it has weight, and it pushes down.

你周围的空气不只是空旷的空间--它还有重量,会往下推。

We call that push air pressure.

我们称这为推力气压。

The plane will get so high up that there will be less air pressure to push on us.

飞机会飞得足够高,这样就不会有那么大的气压压迫我们。

And the place we notice that most is our ears.

而我们注意到最多的地方是我们的耳朵。

And as the plane gets higher, your ears might start to feel funny.

随着飞机飞得更高,你的耳朵可能会开始觉得奇怪。

You’ll feel some pressure, and if you move your jaw around, it kind of feels like it goes "pop."

你会感觉到一些压力,如果你动一下下巴,就会有一种"砰"的感觉。

So our ears might need a little help to adjust to the change in air pressure.

所以我们的耳朵可能需要一点帮助来适应气压的变化。

You can chew gum or suck on a candy, if your grown-up says it’s okay.

如果你的家长同意的话,你可以嚼口香糖或吃糖果。

And you can yawn. Or you could swallow. And a drink of water might help with that!

你可以打个哈欠。你可以咽下口水。可以喝一杯水,这会对你有帮助!

That’s true.

那是真的。

Your plane might also go through something called turbulence, which makes the ride a bit bumpy.

你的飞机也可能会经历颠簸,这使得飞行过程有点颠簸。

Even though it feels like the plane is going over a bump, like in the car, it’s actually just air!

尽管感觉飞机像是在颠簸,就像在车里一样,但实际上只是空气!

It just means the air around the plane is shifting and moving around, like the wind you feel when you’re on the ground.

这只是意味着飞机周围的空气在移动,就像你在地面上感受到的风一样。

It’s okay!

没关系的!

Turbulence is a normal part of flying.

颠簸是飞行中正常的一部分。

The pilot might even tell us when we’re going to feel some bumps.

飞行员甚至可能告诉我们什么时候会感觉到颠簸。

Finally, when we’re getting close to Pittsburgh, the plane will start getting ready to land!

最后,当我们快到匹兹堡时,飞机将开始准备降落!

As we get lower, you might feel your ears pop again as the air pressure changes again.

随着气压的降低,你可能会感觉到你的耳朵再次有砰砰的声音,因为气压再次发生变化。

You might feel your tummy drop a bit as the plane gets lower.

当飞机降得更低时,你可能会感觉到你的肚子有点下垂。

And then you’ll feel the wheels hit the ground, and the plane is driving down the runway again.

然后你会感觉到轮子撞到了地面上,飞机又在跑道上滑行了。

Which means it’s almost time to start our amazing vacation!

也就是说,我们美好的假期就要开始了!

You’re right, Squeaks.

你说得对,吱吱。

Let’s get packing!

我们去收拾行李吧!

We’ll be off to the museum in no time!

我们马上就要去博物馆了!

Thanks for joining us.

感谢您的观看。

If you want to keep learning and having fun with me, Squeaks, and all of our friends, be sure to subscribe.

如果你想继续与我、吱吱和我们所有的朋友一起学习和享受乐趣,请务必订阅。

And we’ll see you next time here at The Fort!

我们下次在堡垒见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
drives

想一想再看

n. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)

 
shifting [ʃiftiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 转移 adj. 不断改换的 动词shift的现在分

 
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
pilot ['pailət]

想一想再看

n. 飞行员,领航员,引航员
vt. 领航,驾

联想记忆
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
swallow ['swɔləu]

想一想再看

n. 燕子,吞咽,一次吞咽的量
vt. 吞下,

联想记忆
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
announcement [ə'naunsmənt]

想一想再看

n. 通知,发表,宣布

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。