手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 口译笔译 > 上海高级口译 > 高级口译词汇 > 正文

《高级口译教程》(第四版)核心词汇:外事接待

来源:可可英语 编辑:kekenet   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫……,是翻译。

Allow me to introduce myself. I am…, the interpreter.

对不起,我还没有请教阁下的尊姓大名呢。

Excuse me, I haven’t had the honor of knowing you.

我们很高兴能请到您。

It’s a great pleasure to have you here with us.

您一定是我们期盼已久的客人,从匹兹堡大学来的格林教授吧!

You must be our long-expected guest, Professor Green from University of Pittsburgh!

嘿,这不是李先生吗!你好吗?

Hi, if it isn’t Mr. Li! How’re you?

谢谢您亲自专程赶来接待我。

Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me in person.

我很高兴见到您。

I’m so pleased to have met you. /It’s been my pleasure meeting you.

我们又见面了。

Small world, isn’t it?

我很高兴能与您结识。

I’m delighted to make your acquaintance.

我很高兴能在我的家乡接待您。

I’m glad/happy/delighted to have the pleasure of meeting you in my hometown.

感谢各位专程远道造访本公司。

Thank you for coming al the way to our company.

欢迎光临上海通用汽车公司。

Welcome to Shanghai General Motors.

能有如此热情的团体参与我们的项目,我们深感愉快。

It is a great pleasure to have such an enthusiastic group participate in our project.

我们十分感谢你们不辞辛劳远道来访我市。

We appreciate very much that you have come to visit our city in spite of the long and tiring journey.

您旅途过得如何?

How was your journey?

我希望您在这里过得愉快。

I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

我想把您介绍给……

I would like to introduce you to/I would like you to meet…

我相信你们未曾见过面。

I don’t think you have met before.

女士们,先生们,我很高兴能有此殊荣向诸位介绍……

Ladies and gentlemen, I am glad to have the honor of introducing…

请允许我介绍一下……公司的总经理……先生。

May I present Mr. ..., General Manager of….

女士们,先生们,我非常愉快地向各位介绍我们的客人布朗博士。

Ladies and gentlemen, I take great pleasure in introducing our guest Dr. Brown.

我能为您做些什么?

Is there anything I can do for you?

我想向您介绍一下我们初步拟定的活动日程。

I would like to show you our tentative itinerary.

您喜欢我们的日程安排吗?

How do you like our schedule?

对您短暂的访问,我们为您安排的日程很紧,希望您不介意。

We have a tight schedule for your short/brief visit. I hope you don’t mind.

感谢您为我们所作的如此精心的安排。

Thank you very much for such a thoughtful arrangement for us.

谢谢您邀请我参加这次令人愉快的晚宴。

Thank you very much for inviting me to this delightful dinner.

祝您万事如意!

I wish you all the best!

祝您参观一切顺利!

Wish you all the best in your tour/visit!

祝您访问圆满成功!

Wish your visit a complete success!

我期待着您的再次相会。

I’m looking forward to your visit again.

希望我们不久能再次相会。

Hope to see each other again soon.

代我向……问好。

Remember me to…/Say hello to … for me.

请多保重。

Take care!

让我们保持联系。

Let’s keep in touch.

期待着能有机会再次作为东道主接待您。

I’m looking forward to the opportunity of hosting you here again.

您真好,专程来送别。

It’s very nice of you to come all the way to see me off.

祝您旅途愉快。

I wish you a pleasant journey./Have a nice trip.

一路平安!

Bon voyage./Have a safe trip home!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
tentative ['tentətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 试验性质的,暂时的,犹豫不决的

联想记忆
vaccination [.væksi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 接种疫苗,种痘

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
interpreter [in'tə:pritə]

想一想再看

n. 译员,口译者,解释程序

 
delightful [di'laitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 令人愉快的,可喜的

 
inoculation [i'nɔkju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 接插芽,接木,接种疫苗

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
tiring ['taiəriŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人疲倦的,麻烦的

 


文章关键字: 高级 口译 核心 词汇 外事

发布评论我来说2句

    本节目其它精彩文章:
    查看更多>>

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。