1. 施展,释放魅力
turn on the charm 施展,释放魅力
If you want that girl to like you. You’d better turn on the charm .
如果你想让女孩喜欢你。你就要施展你的魅力喽。
2. 感激
be indebted to sb. 感激某人
I'm deeply indebted to him.
我非常感激他。
be obliged 感谢,感激
We are obliged to you for dinner
我们感谢你请我们吃饭。
in one's debt 受……的恩惠
You saved my life: I am forever in your debt
你救了我的命: 我永远感恩不尽.
appreciate 感激,感谢
I appreciate your kindness.
我感激你的厚爱。
be grateful 感激的
I am profoundly grateful.
我万分感激。
3. 读透……的心思
read one's mind 读透……的心思
We spend so much time together. I feel like I can read your mind.
我们相处这么久了,我想我明白你是怎么想的。
Just because you know I like Tom Cruise,it doesn't mean you can read my mind.
你不要以为你知道我喜欢汤姆.克鲁斯,就认为你很了解我。