Andrew: Hey. 嗨
Margaret: Andrew. Why are, why are you panting? 安德鲁。你怎么,怎么这么喘?
Andrew: Because l've been running. 我一路跑过来的。
Margaret: Really. From Alaska? 真的吗,从阿拉斯加?
Andrew: I need to talk to you. 我得和你谈谈。
Margaret: Yeah? Well, I don't have time to talk.. I need to catch a 5:45 to Toronto. 这样啊,我没时间谈。我得赶5:45的飞机回多伦多。
Andrew: Margaret. 玛格丽特。
Margaret: I need the boxes to go out today. I want to make sure everything is... 这纸箱最好今天寄出去。我希望每件事都能…
Andrew: Margaret! Stop talking! Gotta say something. 玛格丽特!别说了!有些事我一定要说。
Margaret: OK. 好吧。
Andrew: This will just take a sec. 就几秒钟。
Margaret: Fine. What? 好吧,什么事?
Andrew: Three days ago, I loathed you. I used to dream about you getting hit by a cab. Or poisoned. 三天前,我讨厌你。我曾经梦到你被车撞了,或者中毒。
Margaret: Oh, that's nice. 哦,那真是不错。
Andrew: I told you to stop talking. Then we had our little adventure up in Alaska. And things started to change. Things changed when we kissed. And when you told me about your tattoo. Even when you checked me out when we were naked. 我告诉过你别说话。后来我们在阿拉斯加经历了小冒险,一切都改变了。当我们接吻的那一刻;当你告诉我关于纹身的故事时;甚至,甚至当我赤身裸体和你在一起时。
Margaret: Well, I didn't see anything... 好吧,我什么都没看见……
Andrew: Yeah, you did. But I didn't realize any of this until I was standing alone. In a barn... wifeless. Now, you can imagine my disappointment when it suddenly dawned on me that the
woman I love is about to be kicked out of the country. So, Margaret. Marry me. Because I'd like to date you. 是吗,你看见了。原来我并没有意识到什么,直到留下我一个人,在那个谷仓里……却没有新娘在场。现在,你可以想象我有多沮丧。突然间我恍然大悟,那个我爱的女人要被赶出这个国家了。所以,玛格丽特,嫁给我。因为我只喜欢和你约会。
Margaret: Trust me. You don't really want to be with me. 相信我,你不会想跟我在一起的。
Andrew: Yes, I do. 不,我想。
Margaret: See, the thing is, there is a reason why I've been alone all this time. I'm comfortable that way. And I think it would just be a lot easier if we forgot everything that happened and I just left. 你明白吗,一直以来我都是一个人,原因是那样我很自在。而且我觉得那样会更简单,如果我们忘记了发生的一切,我离开就离开了。
Andrew: You're right. That would be easier…你说的对,那样可以轻松点……
Margaret: I'm scared. 我很害怕。
Andrew: Me, too. 我也是。
Margaret: Aren't you supposed to get down on your knee or something? 你不打算跪下来求婚或者做点其他的吗?
Andrew: I'm gonna take that as a ''yes.'' 我就把这当成是你答应了。
Margaret: Oh, OK. 哦,好吧。
n. 冒险,奇遇
vt. 冒险,尝试