手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美国恐怖故事 > 美国恐怖故事第一季 > 正文

美国恐怖故事第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集 西野高中屠杀案

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Does Tate Langdon live here?

泰特·朗顿住在这里吗
He's my son.
他是我儿子
Why? What has he done?
怎么了,他犯什么事了
All right, make entry.
好,准备冲进去
Stop it.
别这样
Ah, okay.
好吧
What the hell, dude?
怎么回事,伙计
Somebody's shooting up the school.
有人在校园内开枪扫射
He's shooting people.
他在杀人
Wait, are you hit? Where are you hit?
等等,你中枪了吗,被打中哪里
Shit, I don't, I don't know, man.
操,我,我不知道
That's not my blood.
这不是我的血
I was right next to Mark Finstein,
当时我站在马克·芬斯丁旁边
and the guy shot him in the freaking skull.
那人对着他的脑袋就是一枪
Who's doing this?
是谁干的
II don't know.
我,我不知道
We need to get the hell out of here!
我们得快点离开这里
Go! Go!
快躲起来
Block the door!
把门堵上
Get the door!
快把门堵上
No, no.
不,不
Please, no!
求你了
Screw this.
我受够了
It's going to be okay.
没有事的
Ev-Everything is going to be okay.
一切都会没事的
It's going to be okay.
会好起来的
Hey!
等一下
It's enough. Get out of here.
够了,快点滚出这里
Oh, God!
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Please!
不要
Why?!
为什么
Why?
为什么
Please.
求你了
Let me just talk to him!
让我和他谈谈
Please, just let me talk to him!
求你了,让我和他谈谈
Tate!
泰特
Tate. No, please.
泰特,不要,求你了
He'll go peacefully.
他会乖乖跟你走的
He's just a child! He's just a child!
他只是个孩子,他还是个孩子
Tate! Tate!
泰特,泰特
Oh, God, please don't do this!
天呐,请别这么做
Mom?
Mommy.
妈妈
She's not here.
她不在这里
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Did you hurt her?
你伤害她了吗
Of course not.
当然没有
She's probably at the grocery store,
她八成在杂货店里
buying some frozen fare to reheat for your supper tonight.
买些速冻食物给你做晚饭
You found out about Tate, didn't you?
你发现泰特的事了,对吧
I knew you would.
我知道你迟早会发现
Get out of my house!
快滚出我家
This is not happening.
这事不可能是真的
I questioned my sanity when I first found out..
我当初发现时,也怀疑自己是否神智清楚
but this house...
但这房子...
this house will make you a believer.
这房子会让你相信鬼神
You see, Violet,
你想,瓦奥莱特
we were living here when Tate lost his way.
当泰特迷失自我时,我们就住在这里
And I believe that the house drove him to it.
我认为是这房子害他变成这样的
What? No.
什么,不可能
That can't be real.
这不是真的
You're a smart girl.
你是个聪明的女孩
How can you be so arrogant to think that
你怎能如此自大地认为
there's only one reality that you're able to see?
你仅能看见一种现实的存在
I want you to meet someone.
我想让你见个人
Violet Harmon,
这是瓦奥莱特·哈蒙
meet Billie Dean Howard.
来见见比莉·迪恩·霍华德
The child has no manners.
这孩子没什么礼貌
Billie is a gifted medium. She can help.
比莉天生通灵,她能帮上忙
You're confused.
你很困惑
Overwhelmed.
不知所措
Why wouldn't you be?
你怎么可能不困惑呢
I never asked for any of this.
我从未想自找麻烦
None of us did.
谁都不想
But nothing can be done once one's been chosen.
但一旦被选中,就无能为力了
Billie has been helping me for years.
比莉这些年来一直在帮我
I first found her on Craigslist.
我是在克雷格列表上发现她的(克雷格列表,在线分类网站)
I've been through all the phonies,
我见过各式各样的骗子
but she is 100% authentic.
但她百分百可靠
I've just come from a meeting at Lifetime;
我刚在Lifetime开完会(Lifetime:美国电视网)
they're interested in making a pilot with me.
他们想与我一起做部试播剧
A Craigslist psychic with
又是克雷格列表上的神婆
a Hollywood agent.
又是好莱坞经纪人什么的
Who'd have thought?
谁会想得到
A medium, dear.
是灵媒,亲爱的
I can't read your future.
我不能知悉你的未来
That's a different gift.
那是种不同的天赋
Have some chamomile tea.
喝点甘菊茶吧
It'll calm the nerves.
有安神的作用
I'm in a dream.
我一定是在做梦
I used to be like you.
我以前和你一样
Until I was 25.
在我25岁之前
When out of the blue, my cleaning lady
有一天我刷牙的时候,我家女佣
shows up as I'm brushing my teeth.
就这么凭空出现了
Except she's got no toilet brush and rubber gloves,
但她没拿马桶刷,没带橡胶手套
she's naked and bloody.
没穿衣服,浑身是血
Her husband murdered her with an ice pick.
她丈夫用根冰锥刺死了她
It's hard to keep good help.
很难不寻求帮助
Do you think I wanted a bloody Mexican ghost
你以为我想让一个浑身是血的墨西哥鬼
in my bathroom?
出现在我的浴室里吗
All I wanted was to improve my tennis game
我想要的无非是提高网球技术
and unseat Charlotte Whitney as president of my book club.
以及罢免夏洛蒂·惠特尼读书社团社长的职位
But I was chosen.
但我命中注定如此
And when you're chosen,
一旦被选中
you either get with the program or you go crazy.
你要么面对现实,要么就是被逼疯
Understanding the truth is your only choice.
了解真相是你的唯一选择
What's your version of the truth?
你所说的真相是什么
There are some who have an understandably violent
有一些人,他们遭到暴力袭击
and vengeful reaction to being horribly murdered.
对自己被残忍杀害存有复仇心理
They refuse to move on, until they exact their pound of flesh.
报仇雪恨之前,他们不愿离开
Then there are a very few souls,
然而也有极少部分鬼魂
like Tate,
就像泰特
who don't even know they're dead,
他们甚至不知道自己已然逝去
who walk among the living in childlike confusion.
他们以为自己还是孩子,闲逛人间
That's why I wanted him to see your father.
正因如此,我才想让他找你爸爸治疗
I was hoping your father might
我希望你爸爸或许
help him achieve some clarity about himself
能帮他认清自己
so that he could see the truth on his own.
这样他自己能看清真相
We must help him cross over, Violet.
我们必须帮他跨过这道坎,瓦奥莱特
This is bullshit.
都是屁话
I was set up.
我被骗了
My computer was someone messed with my...
我的电脑被,有人乱动我的...
Who is Mary?
玛丽是谁
Violet, she wants to talk to you.
瓦奥莱特,她想和你谈谈
I don't understand you.
我不了解你
Never will understand you.
永远没法了解你了
Does that mean anything to you?
这对你有什么特殊含义吗
"They don't understand you?"
"他们不了解你"
Can I trust her?
我能信任她吗
I'm not sure.
我说不好
Okay, so I've checked the perimeter of the property,
好的,我检查了房子周边
the upstairs, the basement.
楼上,还有地下室
Everything's secure.
一切安全
I don't know. Maybe I'm just hearing things.
我也不清楚,也许我只是听到些动静
I'm sorry I wasted your time.
抱歉耽误你时间了
Oh, no, it's not a waste of time. Not at all.
不不,不耽误,没关系
That's what I'm here for.
这是我的职责
Even if it's only for your peace of mind.
哪怕只是让你心里踏实点
Thank you. My husband just moved out recently, so...
谢谢,我丈夫最近刚搬出去,所以...
He had an affair,
他有外遇
and don't know why I'm telling you this.
我怎么和你说起这个来了
Oh, no. It's okay.
没关系
Actually, we get sensitivity training.
其实,我们都受过敏感性培训
We deal with people's worst fears,
我们要应对客户的恐惧
real or imaginary.
不管是真的,还是假想的
That makes sense.
难怪啊
But, actually, with the, uh,
不过,说实话,对于
with the infidelity,
出轨这件事
I have firsthand experience with that.
我也曾亲身经历过
Not me. No, my wife.
不是我,是我妻子
With another man?
和别的男人吗
It was a woman.
是个女人
Yeah, I know.
是啊,很震惊
A lot of guys would be into that, right?
很多男人会喜欢两个女的搞在一起
Me?
而我呢
Not so much.
我不好那口
What happened now?
又出什么事了
I thought I heard somebody.
我以为我听见有人闯进来了
Where? Outside or inside?
哪儿有人,外面还是家里
Outside.
外面
I looked around,
我看了一下
checked the alarm system.
检查了警报系统
Everything seems to be working fine.
看起来一切正常
Thanks for filling in.
谢谢你赶来
Oh, by the way, the woman that I took out of here?
对了,我从你家逮捕的那个女人
She never made it to the police station.
她没进警察局
What? I don't understand.
什么,我不明白
She must have hopped out of my vehicle
她肯定是趁车停的时候
at a stop sign or something.
跳车逃跑了
Please keep you alarm on even when you're home.
即使在家,也请把警报器打开
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing here? I've got to work, Vivien.
你回来干嘛,我得工作,维维安
Rent an office.
租个办公室去
We don't the have the money, Viv!
我们没这钱,小维
I promise I'll leave right after my last patient.
我保证,一看完最后这个病人,我就走
I don't want you here.
我不希望你出现在这里
You brought this on yourself.
这是你自作自受
You're right.
你说的对
And you're angry.
你很恼火
If you violated our marriage right in front of me,
如果是我把你捉奸在床
I'd be furious.
我也会大发雷霆
But I need a place to work, Vivien.
但我需要个地方工作,维维安
We need the money.
我们需要钱
I'm finding it really hard to look at your face.
我很难直视你那张脸
'Cause I really, really, really want to bash it in.
因为我真的很想很想把这张脸揍扁
I find you disgusting...
作为一个男人
and disappointing as a man.
你让我觉得恶心,让我失望
And we're gonna end this marriage
我们会结束这段婚姻
and we're gonna sell this house
卖了这房子
and I'll let you be a father to our kids
你仍然是孩子们的父亲
because I happen to think that you're a good one.
因为我碰巧觉得你是个好爸爸
But I'm not gonna be your friend.
但我不会和你做朋友
I will merely tolerate you.
我仅仅是忍着你
And you can see your patients in the house,
你可以在这里给病人看诊
but I want you to leave after your last session of the day.
不过等最后一个疗程结束,你必须离开
Are you scared now?
你现在害怕了吗
Urban Legends?
民间传说
Urban legends, they, they terrify me.
民间传说,它们吓着我了
Lately, it's gotten so bad I can't even function.
最近越来越严重了,让我成天魂不守舍
When you say "urban legends..."
你所说的民间传说指的是...
All of 'em: Bloody Mary, Candy Man,
全部,比如"血腥玛丽" "糖果人"
Lady in White.
"白衣女鬼"
Children's ghost stories.
吓小孩的鬼故事
When I was younger, my brothers would tell them to me.
我小的时候,我几个兄弟常给我讲鬼故事
Hold me down, force me to listen to 'em.
他们把我摁倒,逼我听
Older brothers can be mean.
做哥哥的总爱欺负弟弟
They were younger.
他们才是弟弟
I see.
我懂了
Nothing else scares me:
别的我都不怕
terrorism, disease, violent crime,
恐怖分子,疾病,暴力犯罪
crashing economy.
经济崩溃
Just these stories
就怕这些我明知
that I know are utter bullshit.
完全是扯淡的民间传说
I'm paralyzed, Doctor.
我无能为力,医生
I can't maintain a relationship.
我无法保持一段恋情
What girl wants to screw a grown man
哪个女孩会愿意找一个
who has to sleep with his lights on?
不敢关灯睡觉的男人做男朋友啊
Speaking of sleep, I can't.
说到睡觉,我睡不着
I don't. I binge eat.
夜不成寐,暴饮暴食
I smoke like a fish.
嗜烟如命
Lately, it's gotten a lot worse.
最近,情况更糟了
I must look terrible.
我肯定气色很差
I haven't had the courage to look in a mirror
上星期,我甚至没法鼓起勇气
in the last week. Why's that?
照镜子,为什么
Piggy Man.
因为"猪头屠夫"
Piggy Man?
"猪头屠夫"
I don't think I heard that one before.
我以前应该没听过这个
Oh, God. It's, uh,
天啊,这故事真是
it's terrifying.
真是太恐怖了
Okay, story goes, um...
好吧,故事是这样的
he was a hog butcher in Chicago
在1893年的世博会期间
during the World's Fair of 1893.
他是芝加哥的一个杀猪屠夫
And before he would go into the slaughter pen,
在他走进屠宰场之前
he would put on this mask, this pig mask that he'd made from
他会戴上杀猪时砍下来的
one of his other kills,
猪头面具
and he would snort
他会发出"哼哼"声
you know, like a pig
就像猪叫一样
make 'em think he was one of them.
让它们觉得他是同类
Then one day, he slipped
有一天,他脚下一滑
and he fell. The pigs, hogs tore him apart.
摔倒了,那些猪就把他给吃了
And they didn't find one piece of him anywhere.
连尸骨都找不到
So everyone assumed.
所以当时人心惶惶
'Cause not too long after, his former customers,
因为在那之后不久,他的老主顾们
they started turning up dead;
纷纷离奇丧命
gutted, skinned and hung upside down
惨遭开膛,剥皮,最后被倒挂
in the bathtub to drain, like a hog in his shop.
在浴缸里放血,就像他店里的猪一样
And they say if you stand
人们说,如果你站在
in front of a mirror
一面镜子前
and say...
然后念道
Here, piggy pigpig.
来吧,猪儿,猪猪
"Here, piggy pigpig,"
"来吧,猪儿,猪猪"
that he'll return for the slaughter.
他就会回来大开杀戒
And have you tried that?
那你试过吗
Here, piggy pig...
来吧,猪儿,猪猪
No. But there's something inside of me
没有,但是内心深处
that's afraid that I might.
我害怕自己真的会这么做
And that scares the hell out of me.
吓得我魂不附体
We're gonna get to the root of what that is,
我们会找到病根的
I promise you.
我向你保证
Okay.
好的
I want to see you again Wednesday,
我们星期三再见一次面
3:00, all right?
下午三点,好吗
Sure. In the meantime, I want you to shave.
没问题,同时,我希望你剃胡子
In a mirror? Can you try, Derek?
在镜子前吗,你能试试吗,德瑞克
Yeah.
好吧
Good.
很好
Call me if you need me.
有事就打我电话
Okay. Thank you very much.
好的,太感谢你了
Dad?
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
I'm sorry, Daddy.
爸爸,我很抱歉
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
What?
什么
No. No, baby. No, no, no.
不,宝贝,不是的,不是的
Your mom and I both love you very much.
我和你妈妈都很爱你
It's never gonna change.
这一点永远都不会改变
It's the darkness.
是那种阴暗
It has me. I have you.
它占据了我的心神,我在这里
Baby, I have you. I have you.
宝贝,我在这里,我会保护你
She's a nurse in your department.
她是你科室里的护士
I think her name is Angie something?
名字好像叫安琪还是什么的
She fainted during an ultrasound.
她照B超时昏倒了
Right. She's an ultrasound technician.
没错,她是个B超技师
So she quit?
她辞职了吗
Would you ask her to call me, then?
那可以请你让她给我打个电话吗
Vivien Harmon.
我叫维维安·哈蒙
Okay, thank, thank you.
好的,谢谢你
Hi, Constance.
康丝坦斯
I'm so sorry about Adelaide.
对于阿德莱德的事我深表遗憾
I've been meaning to make a condolence call,
我一直想着要去吊唁
and I've just been...
但我最近...
Moira tells me that you've been suffering terribly.
莫伊拉告诉我你最近妊娠反应很强烈
That every time you leave the house,
她说每次你离开这栋房子
you're racked with violent morning sickness?
就会晨吐得很厉害
Yeah.
是的
Well, you know, my mother always recommended
我母亲总是推荐
a big platter of offal
妊娠前三个月的时候
during the first trimester of pregnancy.
要吃一大盘内脏
She preferred pork.
她喜欢猪内脏
Oh, well, how nice of you to
你在这时候
think of me during this...
还想到我,真是太体贴了
I believe life is for the living, don't you?
我相信生者如斯,你呢
Sweetbreads.
一些胰脏
Now these two are thymus glands, one from the heart,
这两个是甲状体,一个靠近心脏
one from the throat.
一个靠近咽喉
And this is the pancreas.
这个是胰脏
It's so good for mother and child.
对孕妇和胎儿非常有好处
Full of protein, vitamin C,
有丰富的蛋白质,维生素C
all the B vitamins and iron.
还有B族维生素以及铁元素
And speaking of which...
话说
how is your other baby?
你另一个孩子怎么样了
She was such a dear sweet child,
她是个这么可爱体贴的孩子
and such a comfort to me when Addie passed.
在小阿去世的时候给了我很大的安慰
Well, she's been very upset.
她很伤心
Spending a lot of time in her room.
一直闷在房间里
Sometimes, children going through transition
有时候,青春期的孩子
just need alone time.
就是需要点私人空间
Well, I, um,
can't thank you enough for the offal.
实在很谢谢你拿来的"内装"
Offal.
内脏
Moira,
莫伊拉
why don't you saute these for Mrs. Harmon's lunch?
你来给哈蒙太太烹饪午餐吧
Do 'em the way that you used to do them for me, remember?
就像你以前给我做的那样,还记得吗
With sweet butter.
配上香甜的黄油
I'd be happy to do that for Mrs. Harmon.
我很愿意为哈蒙太太这么做
We need that baby.
我们需要那个孩子
We need another...
这里需要有另一个
sweet child around here.
可爱的孩子
May I say something that could be considered out of turn,
我能说些可能听着不合时宜
but that is sincerely heartfelt?
但字字发自肺腑的话吗
I guess so.
可以啊
Cheating on one's pregnant wife
对自己怀孕的妻子不忠
qualifies as an unspeakable criminal act.
真是种不可名状的罪行
It's on a par with murder.
简直跟谋杀同样罪大恶极
And I'll tell you one thing I know, if I know anything at all
我会知无不言,言无不尽
Dr. Harmon will cheat again,
一旦有那么半点机会
if given half the chance.
哈蒙医生还会再次对你不忠的
I hope I haven't upset you, speaking my mind so directly.
我希望如此直白不会让你难受
Just a pinch of the sea salt,
加点海盐
a tiny squeeze of the lemon, if you like.
如果你喜欢的话,还可以挤点柠檬汁
Although I prefer without. And
不过我比较喜欢原汁原味
and ma'am, I've left the pancreas uncooked.
夫人,我没有烹饪那些胰脏
They say it's the tenderest organ of them all,
人家说胰脏是内脏中最嫩的
especially when eaten raw.
特别是生吃的时候
Oh... Uh, no, I don't think so, Moira.
不,我不要生吃,莫伊拉
Think of the baby.
为孩子考虑一下
I don't think I can do this.
我觉得我做不到
Have you been doing the exercises we talked about
你一直在做我们说过的练习吗
looking in the bathroom mirror at home?
直视家里浴室的镜子
Yeah, but I cheated.
是的,但我作弊了
I used my toaster it has a very reflective surface.
我用的是我的烤面包机,它表面很反光
Okay, well, that's a start.
好吧,万事开头难
You're in my house now.
你现在在我的房子里
And you're safe.
你很安全
You're safe.
你很安全
I'm going to stand right outside this door.
我就站在门外
I can't do it.
我做不到
Here.
拿着
Use this.
用这个
But only if you have to.
不过只在逼不得已的情况下
Breathe...
深呼吸
I'm going to turn off the light.
我会把灯关掉
I'm going to close the door, and I'll be right outside.
也会把门关掉,我就在门外
Breathe, just breathe.
呼吸,深呼吸
That's it.
就是这样
Turning off the light.
关灯了
And I'm going to shut the door.
关门了
Think I'm having a heart attack!
我觉得我心脏病要发作了
I'm right here, Derek.
我就在这里,德瑞克
Five feet away. Just say the words.
就在你五步远的地方,只管说那句话吧
Nothing's going to happen.
不会发生什么事的
Here, piggy, pigpig.
来吧,猪儿,猪猪
Here... piggy... pig.
来吧,猪儿,猪猪
Derek! Derek, it's okay. It's okay.
德瑞克,德瑞克,没事的,没事的
There'sthere's something in there!
有,有东西在里面
It's okay.
没事的
There's no one in there. You see?
没人在里面,看到了吗
It's never going to stop.
这事永远都不会消停
I'm broken! No, no, no, no...
我崩溃了,不,不,不会的
I didn't even get to the last pig.
我都没说完最后一个"猪"字
Over 5,000 amnios, and not a single miscarriage,
5000多次羊膜穿刺术,没有一次孕妇流产
but who's counting?
不过谁又会细数呢
And so this would with the Down syndrome...?
这个是,查唐氏综合症的吗
Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, spina bifida.
唐氏综合症,囊胞性纤维症,脊柱裂
The amnio results should put your mind at ease.
羊膜穿刺术的结果应该可以令你放心了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Traffic was insane.
路上堵死了
You didn't have to leave work to come here.
你不必放下工作来这里的
Of course he should. He's the Daddy.
当然要来,他可是孩子他爹
That's right, I'm the Daddy.
没错,我是孩子他爹
We have to be nice to Mommy today.
我们今天得善待孩子他妈
And keep her off her feet.
让她保持镇定
Will do.
好的
Regina is going to find
瑞金娜会找一个
the perfect spot so we don't hurt the baby.
绝佳下针点, 这样不会伤到胎儿
Right there.
就在这里
You're going to feel a tiny pinch.
你会觉得有一点疼
I owe you an apology.
我欠你一个道歉
It attacked you too, didn't it?
它也攻击你了,是吧
No.
没有
But I don't know what's real anymore.
但我已经分不清现实了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我觉得我快疯了
The Devil is real.
魔鬼确实存在
And he's not a little red man
他可不是个长着犄角和尾巴的
with horns and a tail.
红皮肤小人
He can be beautiful.
他可以英俊迷人
Because he's a fallen angel,
因为他是堕天使
and he used to be God's favorite.
曾是上帝的宠儿
Have you read the Book of Revelation?
你读过《启示录》吗
No.
没有
In Heaven, there's this woman in labor
在天堂,有一个临产的孕妇
howling in pain.
痛苦呻吟
And there's a red dragon with seven heads waiting
一条红色的七头恶龙在一旁虎视眈眈
so he can eat her baby.
等着吃掉新生儿
But the Archangel Michael,
但是大天使米迦勒
he hurls the dragon down to earth.
将恶龙驱赶至人间
From that moment on,
从那时起
the red dragon hates the woman,
红色恶龙对那个女人心怀怨恨
and declares war on her and all of her children.
对她和她的子孙后代宣战
That's us.
也就是我们
Things have gotten pretty weird for me.
我经历了不少怪事
Me, too.
我也是
I can't eat, I can't sleep.
茶饭不思,寝食不安
The nights are the worst.
一到夜晚就更糟
I get four hours, if I'm lucky.
幸运的话,我能睡4小时
That's only with pills.
还得吃安眠药才行
What kind of pills?
哪种安眠药
Can I have one?
能给我吃颗吗
They were over by the sofa.
他们是在沙发那边遇害的
Used to be a row of tables.
那里曾经是一排桌子
I get four or five of you sickos a year.
每年总有四五个你这样的小变态来
Usually freshmen. What, are you a transfer?
通常是新生,你是转校生吗
You're that teacher.
你是那个老师
You're like a hero.
你就像个英雄
Now you know what heroes look like.
现在你看到英雄的真实面貌了
Wait, I'm sorry.
等等,我很抱歉
I'm not like those other kids.
我不是什么小变态
I know Tate.
我认识泰特
I mean, I know his mom. We moved next door to her.
我是说,我认识他妈妈,我们是邻居
Did you know him? Before he did this?
在他杀人之前,你认识他吗
I knew his face.
我记得那张脸
Didn't seem like a bad kid, actually.
老实说,看起来不像个坏孩子
He was in here a lot.
他经常来这里
Kind of thoughtful, liked to read.
思虑重重,酷爱读书
Byron, books on birds, random stuff.
拜伦的书,鸟类的书,看的很杂
Was he bullied or something?
他在学校经常被欺负吗
Did he even know the kids he shot?
枪杀的那些孩子他认识吗
I just want to know why he did it. Me, too.
我只想弄清他的动机,我也想
Why are you bullshitting me?!
你为什么敷衍我
If the bullet had been an inch to the right,
如果子弹往右偏一英寸
it would've missed my spine
就不会射中我的脊椎
and I would have walked out of here.
我现在就仍能自由行走
Might have even been able to stop him.
当时八成还能阻止他
An inch higher, it would have killed me.
往上偏一英寸,我就死了
Sometimes shit just happens.
有时候生活就这么操蛋
Good people don't just have a bad day
好人不会因为一天不顺
and start shooting people.
就开枪扫射别人
Maybe he wasn't a good person.
或许他不是个好人
Moira.
莫伊拉
I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
我有个坏消息要告诉你
You've lost the baby.
你流产了
No, no, no, no.
不,不不
Stop. Stop cleaning and come sit down.
停手,别擦了,过来坐下
Have a seat.
请坐
I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go.
恐怕我们得解雇你了
I don't understand. The house is spotless.
我不明白,屋子打扫得片尘不染
It has nothing to do with you, believe me.
相信我,不是你的问题
Mrs. Harmon, this is not a job.
哈蒙夫人,这不只是一份工作
For me, coming here is a reprieve.
对我来说,在这工作是种暂慰
I understand. We just can't afford it.
我理解,但我们支付不起
Then I'll work for free, till you sell.
那么在房子出售之前,我免费服务
I'll make the house gleam and glitter for the new owners.
我会把房屋打扫得闪闪发亮,以待新主
Then, perhaps, they'll hire me.
也许,他们会雇用我
Mrs. Harmon, I've had my share of regrets.
哈蒙夫人,我的心中亦有憾事
But leaving an expectant mother in the time
但是在一个孕妇需要的时候
of her need will not be one of them.
离开,我可干不出来
I'm staying.
我留定了
You're being so dramatic.
你想太多了
I'm not helpless, Moira.
我还没走投无路,莫伊拉
Well, I'm not one to belabor a point,
我可不是个唠叨的人
but where has the time gone?
但时间过得可真快
You must be famished.
你一定饿坏了
I mean, I am hungry.
确实饿了
Constance dropped by earlier
康丝坦斯刚才来过
with another delicious delicacy.
带来另一道美味佳肴
No.
I don't want you cooking for me.
你别忙着帮我做饭了
Please, don't go to the trouble. Come on.
真的,别麻烦了,真的
No trouble at all. It's served raw.
一点也不麻烦,这道菜要生吃
So you and the baby get the full measure of vitamins.
这样你和胎儿能更全面地摄取维他命
It's the most nutritious organ of them all.
这是最富营养的器官
It came from an organic farm.
来自有机农场
I hear the raw food movement is really taking off.
我听说现在很流行吃生食
For the baby.
就当为了孩子
Tate?
泰特
I'm not playing hideandseek, Tate.
别跟我玩捉迷藏,泰特
You have to leave now!
你得马上离开
Get out of my house!
离开我们家
Look at what he did to me.
瞧瞧他都对我干的好事
Excuse me, ma'am, I don't want to bother you,
抱歉,女士,我不是有意打扰
but I'm hurt and needing some help.
但我受伤了,能帮帮我吗
Has my wife medicated you? Are you here for the procedure?
我妻子给你服药了吗,你是来做手术的吗
Don't you die on me, Violet!
不准给我死,瓦奥莱特
No. Don't you die!
不,你不许死
Don't you die on me.
不准给我死
Violet!
瓦奥莱特
It's okay.
没事了
Have you been doing the cognitive exercises we talked about?
你是否做过我和你说的认知训练
Yes. Nothing helps.
做了,毫无效果
I can't take this anxiety.
这种焦虑感快把我压垮了
The other night, I meet a girl.
前几天,我遇见了一个女孩
Allyson works in accounting.
艾莉森,是个会计
There's a real chemistry there.
我俩之间很来电
Derek, that's great.
德瑞克,这很好啊
Ask her out. Get out of your own head.
约她出去,别被不良情绪牵绊
I... I would love to.
我当然愿意如此
But what happens if she wants to come home with me some night?
但如果某天她想来我家怎么办
How... how do I explain why all the mirrors are covered up?
我要如何,如何对她解释蒙着的镜子
Derek, you're doing this to yourself.
德瑞克,你需要自我救赎
Think of it as the psychological law of physics.
从心理学的基本定律上讲
The more you fear something, the more power you give it.
你越害怕某件事,它的力量就越强大
You need to conquer this thing, Derek.
你要客服自己的恐惧,德瑞克
You're going to go home,
你现在就回家
you're going to look in the mirror,
看着镜子
and you're going to say those words.
说出那些话
They're not magic words.
那些话根本就不是咒语
There is no Piggy Man.
世界上根本没有猪头屠夫
Once you face that,
一旦你正视了恐惧
you can finally start to deal with the real issues in your life.
你就可以开始处理你生活中真正的问题了
I mean, you're absolutely right.
你说得完全正确
I want to do it.
我想这样做
I can do it.
我能做到
The moment you do...
一旦你做到了
you'll be free.
你就自由了
Angela?
安琪拉
Vivien.
我是维维安
Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me.
非常感谢你同意见我
Of course.
这没什么
That's, uh, probably close enough.
你,你就停在那就好了,别再往前走了
When you gave me the address,
你给我地址的时候
I didn't realize it was a church.
我没想到会是间教堂
It's where I feel safe.
我在这里有安全感
The hospital said you quit your job,
院方说你辞职了
but they didn't say why.
但他们没告诉我原因
I've been concerned because of the ultrasound
我一直很担心B超的结果
and...
而且
they said that the machine malfunctioned, but...
院方说B超机出了问题,但是
it seemed to me that you saw something that scared you.
我觉得你看到了一些让你害怕的东西
Yes, and I've been praying about it ever since.
是的,而且我从那一刻开始一直在祈祷
I saw the unclean thing, what you carry in your womb.
我看到了你子宫里的那个不洁之物
The plague of nations, the Beast.
它是瘟疫之源,是野兽
Okay, so you didn't see anything.
好吧,看来你什么也没看到
So...the machine malfunctioned.
是B超机出了问题
It did not.
不是
I saw the little hooves.
我看到了它的小蹄子
You need some help.
你需要看精神科医生了
"And the woman was full of the filthiness of her fornication! "
那女人是个不洁的荡妇
The mother of harlots
她的子子孙孙都将是
and abominations of the Earth!"
妓女和暴徒"
Here, piggy, piggy, pig.
来吧,猪儿,猪猪
Pig.
小猪
Here, piggy, piggy, pig.
来吧,猪儿,猪猪
Who you calling a pig?
你管谁叫猪呢
What the hell did you do?
你他妈的干了什么
This was supposed to be a robbery.
咱们是来打劫的
Now it's murder, you asshole.
现在成谋杀了,你个蠢货
Called me a pig.
他说我是猪
We got to get out of here.
咱得赶紧离开这
I am beginning to think you're a fraud.
我开始觉得你是个骗子了
And that nail polish is vulgar.
你的指甲油难看死了
Don't take it out on me just because
别因为你死去的女儿讨厌你
your dead daughter is mad at you.
就拿我出气
Now, why the hell would you say that to me?
你怎能对我说出这种话呢
Because you're capable of handling the truth.
因为你无法接受现实
I see it all the time.
我整天都见到这种事
The dead can hold a grudge better than most Scorpios.
过世的人比大多数天蝎座的人还记仇
I want to talk to her, Billie.
我想跟她谈谈,比莉
I have one last thing...
我还有最后一件事
that I have to say to her.
没来得及告诉她
I just miss her so terribly.
我真的好想她
She was my reason for living.
她是我活下去的理由
She says you should have told her that when she was alive.
她说你应该在她活着的时候告诉她这些
She's a feisty one.
真是个爱顶嘴的孩子
Talk to her.
跟她谈谈吧
She's here.
她现在在这
Come on.
来吧
Baby...
宝贝
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry because...
我道歉是因为
most of the time that I was with you,
我跟你在一起的大多数时间
especially when you were younger,
特别是当你还小的时候
I was just so overwhelmed.
我都处于一种不知所措的状态
It wasn't easy being a single parent,
当单亲妈妈不是件易事
and you were such a handful.
而你又不让我省心
So I guess I forgot to say
所以我忘了说
the things that I was supposed to say,
我该对你说的话
but that I honestly
但是我心里真的
always felt in my heart.
一直都很爱你
I admire you so...
我很佩服你
for what you were able to overcome.
你克服了那么多困难
And I think you're beautiful.
而且我觉得你很漂亮
Addie, I think you are
小阿,我觉得你是
the most beautiful girl...
我见过的
I ever met.
最漂亮的姑娘
She says thank you.
她跟你说谢谢
And that she knows.
而且她明白你的心意
And that where she is now,
还有她现在
on the other side...
在另外一个世界里
she's a pretty girl at last.
终于可以做个漂亮姑娘了
She also wants you to know that she's grateful.
她还想让你知道,她感激你
For not getting her
她很感谢你
to the lawn at the old house.
没把她埋在老房子的草坪里
She doesn't want to be with Tate.
她不想跟泰特待在一起
She's afraid of him now that she knows the truth.
她在知道真相之后,很怕他
Please don't hurt him!
求求你们别伤害他
Tate! Tate!
泰特,泰特
Wait! Let me just talk to him!
等一下,让我先跟他谈谈
Will you please just let me talk to him?
求求你们了,让我先跟他谈谈好吗
Tate!
泰特
Tate! No, please.
泰特,不,求求你们了
He'll go peacefully.
他会乖乖跟你们走的
He's just a child!
他只是个孩子而已
He's just a child! Please don't hurt my son.
他只是个孩子而已,求求你们别伤害我儿子
Why did you do it?
你为什么那么做
I like birds, too.
我也喜欢鸟
Why do you like them?
你为什么喜欢鸟
'Cause they can fly away
因为他们可以在
when things get too crazy, I guess.
情况不妙的时候飞走吧
Are you going to tell your parents?
你准备告诉你的父母吗
About the pills?
告诉他们服药的事
No.
I've been sleeping a lot.
我最近睡得很多
They think I'm depressed.
他们以为我抑郁
Are you? I'm sad.
你抑郁吗,我很伤心
Me, too.
我也是
Violet.
瓦奥莱特
Something has changed in you.
你变了
Toward me.
你对我的态度变了
You're distant, cold.
你变得疏远,冷漠
I don't know what I've done,
我不知道我做错了什么
but I'll leave you alone from now on
但是我从现在开始不会再烦你了
if that's what you want.
如果你希望我这么做的话
Is that what you want?
你希望我这么做吗
You know why I'd leave you alone?
你知道我为什么不会再烦你了吗
Because I care about your feelings more than mine.
因为我在乎你多过在乎我自己
I love you.
我爱你
There, I said it not just on some chalkboard.
好了,我说出来了,不是写在黑板上
I would never let anybody or anything hurt you.
我永远也不会让任何人或任何事伤害你的
I've never felt that way about anyone.
我从来没对任何人有过这种感情
Come here.
过来
I'm tired.
我好累
Me too.
我也是

重点单词   查看全部解释    
assumed [ə'sju:md]

想一想再看

adj. 假装的;假定的

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
nutritious [nju:'triʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 有营养的,滋养的

 
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
sincerely [sin'siəli]

想一想再看

adv. 真诚地,真心地

 
vehicle ['vi:ikl]

想一想再看

n. 车辆,交通工具,手段,工具,传播媒介

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 恐怖故事

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。