手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美国恐怖故事 > 美国恐怖故事第一季 > 正文

美国恐怖故事第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 维维安被海登的鬼魂缠上

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

No. No.

不,不
This is wrong.
不对头
It's all wrong.
全都不对头
Who are you?
你是谁
What did you do to my house, my belongings?
你对我的房子,我的东西做了些什么
I'm terribly confused.
我现在十分困惑
These things aren't mine.
这些玩意不是我的
These furnishing, the fabrics they're cheap.
这些家具,这面料,廉价低俗
Vulgar.
粗俗至极
They've picked the flesh off my beautiful home
抽丝剥茧般把这房子美妙的内饰换走
and left the skeleton, the bare bones.
只剩骨架般的空壳,赤裸不堪
How can I comfort you?
我该如何安抚你
My baby.
我的孩子
Where's my baby?
我的孩子在哪儿
Is that what you want, a baby?
你内心渴望的,是孩子吗
Yes.
是的
I just want my baby.
我只想要我的宝宝
I thought I told you to throw that thing away.
我记得让你把这东西扔了
Oh, you're not talking?
不打算说话
You really want to go for round two, huh?
你还要来第二回合
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm not crazy. She was here.
我神志清醒,她真的来过
She was here looking at everything,
她来这里仔细参观
going on about
嘟囔着
butterfly wings andand the Tiffany glass,
蝴蝶翅膀,蒂凡尼玻璃
as if she built the house herself.
如同亲手建造一般娓娓道来
She must've had a granddaughter.
一定是她的孙女
Marcy, you were on the same murder tour I was on.
玛西,咱俩一起参加的"凶宅之旅"
He said she killed herself and her only child was dead.
导游说,她开枪自杀,且独子早逝
They do say we all have a doppelganger, Mrs. Harmon.
民间传说每人都有一个"二重身" ,哈蒙夫人
It feels as if someone is trying to make me feel
感觉是有人试图想让我觉得
like I'm crazy.
自己疯了
Oh, Lord.
上帝啊
Moira, how about a calming cup of tea for Mrs. Harmon?
莫伊拉,给哈蒙太太倒杯安神茶
Don't patronize me, Marcy.
别瞎哄我,玛西
In fact, there is someone who wants my husband,
事实上,还真有人对我丈夫趋之若鹜
who wants my life.
对我的生活虎视眈眈
You know, cousin Helen went paranoid
你看,我表妹海伦怀二胎的时候
when she was pregnant with her second.
特别爱疑神疑鬼
She imagined the stuffed animals in the nursery dancing
她幻想育婴室里的毛绒玩具
to some dreadful African drumbeat.
跟着可怕的非洲鼓点跳舞
She thought they were enacting voodoo on her.
她以为它们在对她施巫毒法术
We got her hormones straightened out,
我们调和她紊乱的激素
and she was right back on the happy track in no time.
她便立马气定神闲过着快活的小日子去了
There are things in this world
理性的头脑并非能
that can't be explained by the rational mind.
解释世间所有事物
I'd love to spend the day debating the supernatural,
我倒是愿意花上一整天争论超自然现象
but I've got to pop by Mr. Escandarian's office.
但我得去造访艾斯卡达里安先生办公室
He's not answering my calls.
他不回我的电话
And if we don't open escrow, you're going to have
再不进入过户环节,你就要遇到
a bigger problem than your little ghost story.
比这鬼故事更棘手的大麻烦
Or do we think he's a ghost, too?
还是说,那家伙也是个幽灵
Marcy.
玛西
I for one believe in things unseen.
我个人相信鬼魂的存在
Who knows, Mrs. Harmon?
谁说的准啊,哈蒙夫人
We're all just lost souls, aren't we?
任谁不是迷失的灵魂,是吧
Maybe I am going crazy.
或许我真是疯了
I feel like I'm going crazy.
感觉我快要疯了
I feel like I'm going to break into a million pieces.
感觉自己快要破碎成上百万快
He's cheating. I can tell.
他出轨了,我看得出来
How?
你怎能肯定
He's weird. He's gotten weird.
他很奇怪,最近变得很奇怪
Weird how?
怎么个奇怪法
Weird.
就是奇怪呀
About money, about the renovations,
关于钱,关于房子的重新装修
weird about having a baby.
关于要小孩,什么都奇怪
I'm not sure he even wants one anymore.
我都不确定他是否想要个孩子了
Every time I bring up the subject of
每次只要我一提把育婴室
a color scheme for the nursery, he changes the subject.
粉刷五颜六色,他便一转话锋
I don't know why you insist on
我不懂你为何非要
torturing him with your swatches.
拿些颜色板来折磨他
The point is, I go out of my way to make him feel included,
重点是,我使出浑身解数让他有参与感
but he's distant, distracted.
可他就是淡漠疏远,心不在焉
He's even been sleepwalking.
他最近甚至开始梦游了
Okay, Chad.
好吧,查德
None of this is exactly evidence of infidelity.
这些都不能切实证明他有外遇
No.
是不能
But what I found on his computer is.
但我在他电脑上的发现能证明
He usually logs off; this time he didn't.
他从来都会注销下线,但这一次没有
He's been carrying on a truly vile online relationship
他最近与一个在自称"丛林野吉4322"的
with some S&M freak who calls himself "JungleJim4322."
重口S&M货玩一段下贱的网恋
I can't even believe he types those words,
真不敢相信那些话是他亲手打的
let alone does those things.
更别提做的那些事
It's completely humiliating.
真心让人觉得羞耻
Look, Pat's obviously got some interests
很明显,帕特拥有一些
that he doesn't feel free sharing with you.
他无法随心与你分享的兴致爱好
Now, if you don't want to end up sharing him,
现在,你要是不想让他出轨
then you need to make a preemptive strike.
你需要先发制人
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean you have to fight.
你要奋起反击
Pat's a great guy, Chad,
帕特挺棒的,查德
worth fighting for.
值得你为之反抗
And if that means that you have to fight
如果这意味着你需要
with a cato'ninetails
挥舞小皮鞭
and some titty clamps,
两点夹衣夹
well, then, brother, you better gear up.
那么,哥们,你最好速战速决
Mike's Spikes makes this stainless steel ball stretcher.
MS公司制造的这个不锈钢蛋蛋延长器
Spikes are fully adjustable.
尖钉完全可调节
The Ultimate Asslock also known as the Apple of Anguish.
终极肛锁,通常熟知为"愤怒的苹果"
Is, uh, any of this working for you?
有没有什么感兴趣的
I don't, I don't like pain, so...
我不,疼痛感不是我的菜...
Okay.
好吧
Maybe we start with a simple pair of handcuffs.
也许可以从手铐开始
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Um, my boyfriend has been in these chat rooms.
我男友最近经常光顾这类聊天室
That's always how it starts.
重口之路都是这么开始的
Is he dominant or submissive?
他是主是奴
I don't know
我不知道
I'm usually the one who calls the shots.
一般都是我负责满足他
Then maybe he wants to be the dom
或许他想换个口味
for a change.
主攻一回
Well, that's interesting.
这倒有趣
I never thought of that.
我从没这么想过
Every relationship's a power play, with or without the props.
无论有道具与否,每段感情都有强有弱
What about a muzzle?
口套怎么样
He's forever telling me I talk too much.
他总是说我废话太多
The muzzle's good.
口套很不错
But if you're feeling brave,
你若是够大胆
I got just the thing.
我有件绝妙的装扮
The hood's fully detachable,
头罩完全可拆卸
and the harness has anchor points for bondage.
外套为奴役准备有定位点
Forgive me, um, I don't get any of this.
抱歉,我完全不懂你的意思
At all.
一点都不懂
The point of the suit is to dehumanize the submissive,
这件外套意图视将奴仆失人性化
turn him into a rubber sex toy.
将其刻画为橡胶性玩具
Why don't you try it on?
穿上试试感觉吧
Oh, no, no.
不,不
II don't think I have the body for that.
我的身材可不够好
You wouldn't believe how slimming it is.
它的塑身效果会令你难以置信
Especially in black.
特别是衬上这黑色
Get the suit.
买了它吧
If it doesn't work out,
如果没有效果
you can always wear it for Halloween.
万圣节就不用买戏服了
I do love Halloween.
我倒是超爱万圣节
And it is right around the corner.
而且万圣节就快到了
Decided to go as a sausage for Halloween this year?
你今年万圣节打算扮成香肠吗
Dude, I'm in the middle of this.
伙计,我现在忙着呢
I'm serious.
别闹了
I hate how that feels against my skin.
我讨厌这材质碰着皮肤的感觉
Take it off, so we can watch Rachel Zoe
脱下来,我可不想边看蕾切尔·左伊(好莱坞最热门造型师)
without me worrying about you passing out.
边担心你昏过去
Why are you being such an asshole?
你干么这副混蛋样
This turns you on.
这样让你性奋了
I know it does.
我知道你好这口
Seriously, Chad, depressing sex is even more depressing
说真的,查德,过犹不及
when you try so hard.
性只会越发压抑
Who is JungleJim4322@yahoo.com?
雅虎邮箱"丛林野吉4322"这人是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Stop lying!
别撒谎了
The lying is worse!
只会越描越黑
First my phone, now my email?
先是电话账单,现在又查我的邮箱
Have you ever met up with him?
你是否和他见过面
Because if you brought disease into this house,
你要是敢染上些淋病梅毒回这家
I swear to God... No, never!
我发誓...不,从没有
And jerking off with a guy online isn't cheating.
视频激情不算是出轨
I want you to get out. Go!
你给我滚出去,快滚
Stay at some Motel 6; it's all you can afford.
找个你能付得起的汽车旅馆去
You know what, I changed my mind.
知道吗,我改变主意了
Leave the suit on.
别换衣服了
It's appropriate considering how much of a little bitch you are.
这衣服真心配你那小婊子劲儿
I wanted to have a baby with you!
我本想和你共同养个孩子
Why are you doing this to me?!
你为何这样对我
The house, decorating I hate it!
我不喜欢这房子,我不喜欢装修
It's no wonder I don't want to stick my dick in you anymore!
我再也不想插你,这一点也不奇怪
You know what?
知道吗
Go find JungleJim.
去找你的"丛林野吉"
See if he'll redo every bathroom in this house
看他会不会按照你那暴发户般的审美要求
to your exact, nouveau riche specifications.
重新装饰这房子的每一间浴室
What are you going to do when we lose it?
要是我们破产了,你该怎么办
What are you going to hold over my head
等银行来收款,夺走这一切
when the bank comes and takes this place away from us?
你又要拿什么来威胁我
You don't think I read our bills?
你以为我没看过账单吗
Our statements?
还有银行结算单
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Out.
出去
And for the record, I like leather, not latex.
声明一下,我喜欢皮革,不是乳胶
Good God, woman, you've got to knock this shit off.
上帝啊,姐们儿,你得振作起来
I beg your pardon.
你说什么
The crying.
别哭了
You got to get it under control.
你要学会控制
You're making me nuts.
你快把我逼疯了
I'm very confused.
我特别困惑
What are you doing in my house?
你在我的房子里做什么
I am stuck here like the others.
我和他们一样被困在这儿了
Like you.
你也是
We died in here,
我们死在这房子里
and for whatever reason, we can't leave.
不知为何,我们无法离开
What are you implying?
你在暗示什么
That... that you're dead?
你...你已经死了吗
I'm not implying it; I'm saying it.
我可不是暗示,我是陈述事实
Yeah, dead.
是的,死了
Dead as disco.
死翘翘了
I... I don't understand.
我...我不明白
Of course you don't, honey.
你当然不明白,亲爱的
But you're not the only one.
但你并不孤独
There are other souls trapped in here.
还有其他鬼魂困在这儿
Innocent, beautiful souls,
纯洁无辜,美丽的灵魂
who never knew malice or anger.
不怨不怒,心地善良的灵魂
It's not fair that they're trapped in a place like this.
被困于此对他们真是太不公平了
It's heartbreaking.
令人心碎
Then there are others who are just in on the game.
而却有其他人,游戏人间
They're bitches.
十足的婊子
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
I don't like your type.
你这类型不人喜欢
You're cheap and horrible and not half the lady Madame is.
下贱糟糕,无德无品
Why you insist on hurting her is only a
你始终企图伤害她
reflection of your low character and lack of breeding.
只是你品性败坏缺乏教养的表现
Oh, don't act all high and mighty with me, you old bat.
别一副耻高气昂的样子对我,你个老妈子
I saw you feed her raw brains.
我看到你喂她吃生脑子
That was for her benefit
那是为了给她补充营养
to ensure the health of her unborn babies.
保证她怀中胎儿的健康
Oops. Guess you'll have to clean that up, huh?
糟糕,看来你得把碎玻璃渣清扫干净
We linger here with the living.
我们与生还者同一屋檐下,苟延残喘
No rest for them, no rest for us.
无休无止,毫不间断
It's this place.
就是这地方
It has a hold on us.
它困住了我们
But that's not all.
但远没那么简单
There's a power in it.
它蕴含着一股力量
A power we can use.
我们可加以利用的力量
We can make ourselves unknown.
我们可以遁形游走
And when we really need it, we can make ourselves known.
而一旦需要,我们又可显形行动
And I have such a need.
我需要这力量
Sometimes I vibrate with such rage, it terrifies me.
有时我因胸中怒火而震愤,连我自己也吓着了
I act out.
我便付之行动
You know, my wife Constance has quite the temper.
你知道,我妻子康丝坦斯是个暴脾气
If she catches us, we...
她要是抓住咱俩...
Yeah, but she never does.
是,但她从未发现过
If we're supposed to fix our issues, we never can.
或许我们该将问题化解,但从未成功
Hey. You want anything from the kitchen?
想吃点什么东西
It doesn't stick.
总不能持久下去
What you're saying is madness.
你在说些什么胡话
I'm not dead.
我没有死
Then how do you explain this, sweetheart?
那这个你要作何解释,甜心
What...
那...
What is that?
那是什么
Looks to me like an exit wound.
我看着像是子弹穿口
My guess is you ate a bullet.
我猜你是含枪自杀
And by the looks of those clothes, it was a long time ago.
看你的装束打扮,估计是很久以前的事了
Why would I do such a thing?
我为何要做这般傻事
Was it because of my baby?
是因为我的孩子吗
Where's my baby?
我的孩子在哪儿
Did you lose your baby?
你失去了你的孩子吗
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是这样
I lost mine, too.
我也失去了我的孩子
It was never born.
我那未出生的宝宝
It's in the backyard with the rest of me.
与我的残骸都埋在了后院
It's not fair. No, it's not.
不公平,不,太不公平
How come she gets to have two and we don't get to have any?
我们一个孩子都没有,她凭什么就有两个
Who? The bitch that stole your house.
谁,偷走你房子的那个婊子
Vivien.
维维安
She already has a daughter.
她已经有个女儿
And what do we have?
而我们又拥有什么呢
Heartache.
满心伤痛
She's having twins, you know?
她怀的是双胞胎,知道吗
We should take those babies.
我们该抢走那两个宝宝
One for you, one for me.
一个给你,一个给我
We could do that?
我们能那么做吗
We'll have to.
不行也得行
After all, they've got to have mothers.
毕竟,孩子不能没有妈妈
You can't raise a baby in the loony bin.
精神病院里可不能养孩子
You're just tired.
你只是累了
Violet?
瓦奥莱特
Hello?
有人吗
Who did that?
是谁干的
What the hell did you do?
你他妈干了些什么
He's dead.
他死了
This is wrong.
不对头
It's all wrong.
全都不对头
Who are you?
你是谁
What did you do to my house? My belongings?
你对我的房子,我的东西做了些什么
I know you've suffered a long time.
我知道你一直在煎熬
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
I need my baby. Where's my baby?
我要我的孩子,我的孩子在哪
They were fighting and decided not to make one.
他们争吵打闹,决定不要孩子了
But maybe now a new family will move in
或许会新搬来一家人
and they can give you what you want.
他们能满足你的愿望
Yes.
是的
A baby.
孩子
I just... I want my baby.
我只是...想要我的孩子
You want to play?
你要玩游戏吗
Come out.
出来吧
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
No one.
没人
Come upstairs.
上楼来
There's something we need to discuss.
有些事我们要讨论下
A discussion? Oh, shit.
讨论,妈的
I just got off the phone with Mrs. Levinson.
我刚和莱文森老师通过电话
Violet, you haven't been in school in two weeks.
瓦奥莱特,你有两周没去上学了
What is going on?
出什么事了
I don't like it.
我不喜欢上学
It's boring, and they bully me.
太无聊了,他们还欺负我
What does that mean?
什么意思
That is so you.
你就是这副德行
Some kids say they're bullied
每当小孩子抱怨被欺负了
and their parents just pull them right out.
他们的父母总会安抚宽慰
You ask me to define bullying.
你却要我解释什么叫欺负
Have you told your mom about this?
你告诉你妈妈这些事了吗
How is it that a big, fancy shrink
您作为鼎鼎大名的心理医生
hasn't noticed that his wife has totally lost her shit?
竟然没注意到你老婆最近神志恍惚
Violet, look at me.
瓦奥莱特,看着我
Look at me.
看着我
What's going on with her?
她出什么事了
Well, when she's not in bed
一旦她从床上起来
or worrying about absolutely everything,
或是对一切充满担忧以外
she's eating raw brains.
她就开始吃生脑子
Maybe she thinks the twins are stealing hers,
也许她以为怀中双胞胎偷走了她的脑子
'cause that's kind of how it seems.
至少看起来是这样
Well, it sounds like, um,
这听起来
your mom is depressed
你妈妈很沮丧压抑
and you're feeling very alone and isolated.
你感觉孤立无援
This isn't about me.
重点不再在于我
I'm saying Mom's crazy and it's your fault.
重点是妈妈快疯了,而这归咎于你
You drove her crazy.
是你把她逼疯的
You're a cheater.
你背着她出轨
Young girls, old ladies with feather dusters.
年轻女孩,拿着鸡毛掸子的老太婆
You're so weird and pathetic,
你口味诡异,而又悲哀
I'm surprised you haven't gone after me.
你没对我下手我还真奇怪
I'm still your father. Do not talk to me like that.
我好歹还是你父亲,说话放尊重些
I don't have anything more to say anyway.
反正我也无话可说了
Session's over.
治疗结束了
Violet.
瓦奥莱特
Madame, are you all right?
夫人,你还好吗
It's my own fault.
都是我的错
I...
我...
I read labels on everything,
我会阅读所有东西的标签
and then, when it really counted,
而一旦真有必要时
I just... I just followed directions blindly.
我只会...只会盲从指示
My doctor gave me a prescription last week
我的医生上周给我开了个处方
for a drug for nausea, and...
是些治疗呕吐的药,然后...
I just checked it on the Internet, and it says
我刚才在网上查了一下,上面说
that it can cause fever and seizures and, um...
它有发烧,痉挛的副作用
vision changes.
还会产生幻觉
That's the only explanation.
这是唯一的解释
For what, Madame?
关于什么的解释,夫人
For all the crazy stuff that's been happening.
最近发生的所有疯狂之事的解释
And my doctor never even told me about the side effects.
而那医生竟然从未告诉我药有副作用
Doctors are charlatans.
医生都是骗子
My mind is playing tricks on me, Moira.
我的心神在作弄我,莫伊拉
I'm literally seeing things.
我亲眼看到些东西
There, there, Madame.
放松,没事的,夫人
You just need a good cry.
你需要的是好好大哭一场
Sometimes it's the best possible thing.
眼泪有时是绝佳良药
And everybody thinks I'm crazy.
所有人都认为我疯了
I know Ben does. I know it.
我知道本以为我疯了,我清楚
And I've been too embarrassed to call Luke.
我又不好意思给卢克打电话
That's what men do.
男人都这德行
They make you think you're crazy
他们让你以为自己疯了
so they can have their fun.
那样他们倒有乐子了
Haven't you read The Yellow Wallpaper
你没有读过夏洛特·帕金斯·吉尔曼写的
by Charlotte Perkins Gilman?
《黄色墙纸》吗
No.
没有
Her husband, a doctor,
她的丈夫,一位医生
locks her away in the upstairs bedroom
把她锁在楼上一个卧室里
to recuperate
想使其
from a slight hysterical tendency.
从轻微癔病中恢复神志
Staring at the yellow wallpaper day after day...
日复一日盯着那黄色墙纸
she begins to hallucinate that there are women
她开始产生幻觉,认为有女人
trapped in the pattern.
被困在那墙纸图案里
Halfmad,
半疯半醒
she scrapes off the wallpaper to set the women free.
她刮下墙纸,以解放那些女人
When her husband finally unlocks the door,
等她丈夫终于打开卧室门
he finds her circling the room, touching the wallpaper,
他发现她绕着房间,抚摸着墙纸
whispering, "I finally got out of here."
轻声道"我终于逃出去了"
Since the beginning of time,
自盘古开天地以来
men find excuses to lock women away.
男人总找借口将女子束之高阁
They make up diseases,
胡乱编造些疾病
like hysteria.
比如说癔病
Do you know where that word comes from?
你知道这个词是从何而来的吗
No.
不知道
The Greek word for uterus.
希腊语中的"子宫"演化而来
In the second century,
公元第二个世纪
they thought it was caused by sexual deprivation.
人们本以为是因性生活缺乏而导致
And the only possible cure was hysterical paroxysm.
唯一的治疗手段便是阵发性歇斯底里
Orgasms.
高潮病
Doctors...
医生们
would masturbate women in their office,
在其办公室为女性手淫使她们致高潮
and call it medicine.
这就算治疗的药了
I had no idea.
我完全不知道
It was a hundred years ago, but we're no better off today.
数百年前的事了,到现在也没有更好的法子
Men are still inventing ways to drive women over the edge.
男人仍是想方设法逼着女人使其癫狂
Look at you and Mr. Harmon
看看你和哈蒙医生
cheating on you and leaving you here,
背叛你,然后弃你于不顾
pregnant with twins, alone,
孤身一人,怀着双胞胎
to care for your truant teenage daughter.
还要照顾那旷课的青春期女儿
Any woman would lose her mind.
任哪个女人不被逼疯
May I speak freely, Mrs. Harmon?
我能斗胆说句实话吗,哈蒙夫人
Yes.
可以
You are not crazy.
你没有疯
And the strange things you are experiencing,
你所经历的怪异之事
I'm afraid it's not the drugs.
恐怕不是药物所致
I've never said this to any of my employers
因为担心会失去他们的信任,丢了饭碗
for fear of losing their trust or my job
我从未对任何雇主坦露过实情
but this house is possessed.
这房子富有魔力
Things break, disappear.
物品无故打碎,或是消失
Doors open for no reason.
房门无缘无故打开
There are spirits here.
房子里充满了魂灵
Malevolent spirits.
心怀鬼胎的灵魂
Mrs. Harmon, please hear me.
哈蒙太太,要相信我说的
You need to get out while you still can.
趁你还陷入未深,赶紧离开吧
I fear for you if you don't.
再不离开,我就要为你担忧至极了
Violet...
瓦奥莱特
Violet, wake up.
瓦奥莱特,醒醒
We're leaving this house tonight.
我们今晚就离开这房子
We're going to Aunt Jo's. What?!
我们去投奔你娇姨妈,什么
We're not spending another night here. Now!
一晚都不在这里多待了,快动身
We don't have to be prisoners to this house anymore.
我们无需再做这凶宅的囚徒了
Excuse me, ma'am.
抱歉,女士
I'm hurt, and I need some help. Oh, my God...
我受伤了,能帮帮我吗, 天呐
I know you bitches.
我认得这俩婊子
Go, Vi! Go!
快跑,小瓦,快跑
Go!
I can't believe you were trying to take
真不敢相信你打算带我女儿
my daughter out of state.
离开加州
I won't let you do it, Vivien.
你休想,维维安
I will not allow you to separate Violet from me,
你别想把瓦奥莱特,或是两个宝宝
or those babies.
从我身旁分开
You're missing the point, Ben.
你没有理解重点,本
The people who tried to murder
上回那帮想谋杀
your wife and your daughter
你老婆女儿的人
were here last night.
昨晚又回来了
The police say there was no evidence of anyone
警方称车上没有人出现过的
in that car! I know what the police said!
证据,我知道警方说了些什么
They don't even think they're in California!
警方都不认为他们仍在加州
There was a report of a similar home invasion
威斯康辛州最近有一起相似的入室行窃
in Wisconsin! They were six inches from my face, Ben!
的报案,他们离我仅几英寸之遥,本
You've never fully dealt with this.
这种事情你从未处理好过
It makes sense that, in times of stress,
这是合情合理的,你压力过大
you would feel this way, Vivien.
便产生幻觉,维维安
I swear to Christ, if you're about
我发誓,你若是要
to diagnose me with posttraumatic shock syndrome,
以创伤后休克症候群征来诊断我
I am gonna bash your goddamn face in!
我他妈非要扇你两大嘴巴子
Fine.
好的
Let's discuss the brain eating.
那就说说吃脑子的事
Let's talk about the dangers of ingesting raw organs.
咱说说生食器官存在的危险性
Mad cow disease, Vivien.
会染上疯牛病,维维安
Have you ever heard of that?
这你知道吗
If you don't believe me, go talk to your daughter.
你不信任我,问你女儿去
Violet was there, too.
我奥莱特也在场
Did it hurt?
疼吗
The first time usually does.
头一回总会疼的
No.
不疼
It was intense.
紧张刺激倒是真的
For me, too.
我也这么觉得
You really are here... aren't you?
你真的在这儿,是吧
Of course.
当然
I'll always be here, if that's what you want.
你若愿意,我会永远在这儿陪你
They'll always be here, too, won't they?
他们也一直会在这儿,不是吗
The whatever others.
无论他们是什么东西
They can't hurt us, Violet.
他们不能伤害咱俩,瓦奥莱特
Those freaks who tried to kill me and my mom.
想伤害我和我妈妈的变态们
They're dead, aren't they?
他们死了,不是吗
We saw them outside last night.
我们昨晚在外面看到他们了
My mom's totally freaked out.
我妈妈彻底吓坏了
She thinks they're back to finish what they started.
她以为他们是回来继续折磨我们
I mean, she called the police and my dad rushed over.
她报了警,我爸爸火速冲回来
They're just trying to scare you.
他们只是想吓你们
That's all they can do now. I wish I could tell my mom that.
他们只能如此,真希望能这么安慰妈妈
You can't. You can't.
你不能,不能告诉她
You can't, Violet.
不能说出去,瓦奥莱特
If you tell anyone what we know,
你若是向他们坦白我们的所知道的情况
they'll say you're crazy.
他们会说你疯了
They'll want to lock you up.
他们会把你关起来的
They'll try to take you away from here.
他们会把你从这里带走
We never see each other again.
我们就再也不能相见
Violet! Can you come downstairs?
瓦奥莱特,能下楼来吗
Coming! You know what?
就来了,知道吗
You can't force us to stay in California.
你不能逼我们留在加州
You can't, 'cause I am getting out of this house.
你不能,我要搬出去
I am booking us tickets to Florida.
我订了两张去佛罗里达州的票
I'll go to the courts, if I have to.
若有必要,我可以上法庭
You're mentally unstable, Vivien.
你的精神不稳定,维维安
You're seeing things.
产生幻想
I'm seeing things.
我是看见东西了
You mean, the way you were seeing
你是说,像你一样
your little tenyearold mistress?
掉进黄毛小丫头的温柔乡吗
You're being stupid.
你在无理取闹
The only stupid thing that I did
我唯一做的傻事就是
was not changing the alarm code
在我将你扫地出门后
after I kicked your ass out of here.
没有换掉警报密码
Did you give it to her?
你是不是告诉了她
Is that how she's been getting in here?
所以她才能出入自由
Vivien, you're coming unhinged.
维维安,你快精神错乱了
You never stopped seeing her.
你从未停止去见她
You went to Boston to see her,
你去波士顿是为了见她
and one of your patients attacked us.
你其中一个病人还攻击我们
Jesus, Ben!
上帝啊,本
What the hell are you saying?
你他妈在胡说什么
Did you plan this whole thing with your little whore?
你是和那小婊子串通一气吧
Did you plan to gaslight me? Oh, my God...
你打算拿煤气毒死我吗,老天呐
To get rid of me, so she could come in and take my place?
那样好摆脱我,她便堂而皇之转为正室
This is crazy talk, Vivien.
你在说疯话,维维安
What is this?
这是什么
Where did you get that?
你从哪拿到的
It was put somewhere so that I would see it.
放在那明摆着就是想让我看见
Did you tell her about our kinky night?
你告诉了她咱俩的重口之夜吗
You put it on for her?
你是否也为她穿过
Put it on?!
穿这个
I threw this out months ago.
几个月前我就把它丢了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Honey, would you please just
亲爱的,麻烦你
tell your dad about last night?
告诉你爸昨晚发生的事
Go on, honey.
说吧,亲爱的
It's okay.
没关系
I saw Mom really upset.
我看到妈妈特别沮丧
Just tell him what you saw;
就如实说出来,你看到什么
what you told the police.
你如何向警察诉说的
I told them what I thought you wanted me to tell them.
我以为你就是想让我那么告诉他们
I didn't see anything.
我什么都没看见
Violet...!
瓦奥莱特
I'm sorry, Mom.
很抱歉,妈妈
I don't know what you saw.
我不清楚你看到了些什么
You were so upset, so I was upset.
看你那么沮丧,我也就跟着难过了
I still am.
现在仍未好转
Okay, honey, you can go.
好的,宝贝,你可以走了
I'm staying here tonight.
今晚我留在家里
Sleeping in my office.
我睡在办公室里
I don't need your protection.
我不需要你的保护
It's not to protect you.
不是为了保护你
My daughter lives here, too.
我女儿也住在这儿
Aw, look at Little Lord Fauntleroy,
哟,看看方特罗伊小爵爷(一个美国小男孩,突然成为英国最美丽庄园的爵爷)
writing sorrowful sonnets in your head
脑海中描绘着伤彻心扉的十四行诗
to that little nightingale bitch.
献给那小骚娘们
"Adieu, nightingale. "
别了,夜莺
Thy plaintive anthem fades."
别了,你怨诉的歌声"
That's Keats.
这是济慈的诗
Who gives a shit? You're like a girl,
谁他妈在乎,你真像个娘们
sulking down here in the basement,
独自躲在这地下室
instead of doing something
面对真正的烦恼
about what's really bothering you.
也没有奋起反击
I'm tired of hurting people.
我厌倦伤害他人了
Do you want her to go away?
那你想让她弃你而去吗
'Cause Vivien booked their tickets.
维维安可是订好票了
I heard her.
我听她说的
You know what you have to do.
你知道你该怎么办
Yeah, I do.
是,我知道
I just have to prepare myself.
只是需要准备片刻
It's not fun.
不是什么有趣的事
You want to fool around
你想在实现目标的同时
while you work your way up to it?
能享受些露水姻缘吗
Come on...
快点
I'm not into it.
我没兴趣
What is it about being dead that makes me so horny?
亡命之后,反而欲望大增是怎么回事
Quit it.
少来
I'm in love.
我坠入爱河了
You better locate your balls before you go in there!
你进去之前最好做好准备
That bitch is tough!
那婊子是个悍妇
What on earth could be so urgent
到底是什么事这么着急
that I had to leave my open house in Studio City
非要我置"电影城"的开放参观于不顾
and drive all the way over the hill?
大老远开到这儿来
Well, firstly, I wanted to let you know
首先,我要你知道
that Violet and I will be leaving here tomorrow
我和瓦奥莱特明天离开这
to go stay at my sister's for awhile.
去和我妹妹待一阵子
You couldn't tell me that by phone?
这事儿不能在电话上说吗
Sit down, Marcy, I'm not finished.
坐下,玛西,我没说完
Where is Mr. Escandarian?
艾斯卡达里安先生在哪
We accepted his ridiculous lowball offer,
我们接受了他低得离谱的报价
and now we have not received an escrow check.
结果到现在都没有过户
Don't tell me you've screwed this one up, too, Marcy.
别告诉我这合同都能搞砸,玛西
You know, Vivien, I have had it with your abuse,
你知道,维维安,我受够了你的侮辱
and for your information, I've called Mr. Escandarian
我告诉你,我给艾斯卡达里安先生打电话
for two weeks morning and night
连续两周,从早到晚
the man won't return my calls.
那家伙就是不回我电话
I wasn't here when he came back to visit.
他第二次参观时我不在场
Did you tell him your ghost story?
你是不是把鬼故事和盘托出了
Maybe he laughed and you bit the man's head off.
或许他嘲笑你,你就杀了他
Excuse me, Marcy...
不好意思,玛西
I'm not crazy, I'm just pregnant.
我没有疯,我只是怀孕了
Oh, God...
天呐...
And nauseous and dizzy.
头晕恶心
And blinded by migraines. Mrs. Harmon?
偏头痛搞得我眼盲,哈蒙太太
What? What just happened?
怎么了,出什么事了
Could you get me a glass of water, please?
能麻烦你帮我倒杯水吗
Just don't have the baby now.
只要现在别分娩就成
That's the last thing you want to do.
我可不想当接生婆
Okay...
好的
It's okay.
没事的
Oh! Golly... Here I come.
天呐,水来了
Right here.
快拿着
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, I'm sorry, Marcy.
很抱歉,玛西
I think I'm going to have to lie down for a little while.
我想我需要躺在这休息一会
Of course.
当然
I'll, uh, show myself out.
我,我自己出去
Oh, thank you. That's wonderful.
谢谢你,真贴心
You need to be seen by a doctor.
你需要接受医生诊断
No, it was a through and through. I'm fine.
只是擦伤而已,我没事
What happened? We're fine.
出什么事了,我们没事
As you can see, I'm in good hands.
你可以看到,我情况良好
I want to talk to Mrs. Harmon. You can't.
我想和哈蒙夫人谈谈,你不能
She's very upset. I gave her a valium to help her sleep.
她很沮丧,我给她吃了颗安定以帮助她睡眠
I'm with Heirloom Security, okay?
我是"艾尔伦姆安保公司"的
I got an emergency alert that...
我收到紧急警报...
You want an update, Luke?
想要情况更新是吗,卢克
Vivien thought there was someone in the house.
维维安以为有人闯入房间
When I went up to help her, she accidently st me.
我上楼去帮他,她意外地射伤了我
That's the whole goddamn story.
事实就是这样
The whole story? Did you guys talk to Mrs. Harmon?
事实,你们和哈蒙夫人谈过了吗
We've got this under control.
我们已经控制了情况
So did he tell you that he doesn't currently reside here?
他是否告诉你们他目前已经不居住在此
That they're separated? He did tell you that, didn't he?
夫妻早已分居,他都告诉你们了,不是吗
You son of a bitch. Did he also tell you that
你个狗娘养的,他是否还告诉你们
he has a masistress with a criminal record?
他有个有犯罪前科的情妇
He told you that too, right?
这些他都告诉你们了,是吧
I'm a licensed psychiatrist.
我是个有执照许可的精神病医生
I know a psychotic break when I see one.
我认得出什么是精神崩溃
My wife is a danger to herself and to others.
我妻子对她及他人都造成潜在威胁
So, you want to ship her off to the loony bin, so you get
你想把她送去疯人院,那样你好
the house, the kids, the mistress and the dog, huh?
独占房子,孩子,情妇,还有狗是吧
Look, I don't know who you think you are to my wife,
我不知道你以为你是我妻子什么人
but this is still my goddamn house.
但这儿仍是我的家
And you need to get the hell out.
你他妈给我滚出去
Wake up!
醒醒
Looking for your lifeline?!
找你的救命工具呢
Hayden...
海登
Hayden, Ben and I are separated.
海登,本和我分居了
You can have him all to yourself.
你可以随心所欲霸占他
I don't want him. He's pathetic.
我不想要他,他太可悲了
I know. I agree.
我懂,我同意你的观点
He is pathetic.
他确实可悲
And he is an asshole.
他就是个混蛋
And he is an asshole.
他确实就是个混蛋
And he has hurt us both very badly.
他把我们两伤害得遍体鳞伤
And he has hurt us both so much. So...
他把我们两伤害得遍体鳞伤,所以...
So you should leave it just leave it alone.
所以你该放手,洒脱地放手
I can't. I have...
我不能,我已经...
I used to think I was so privileged.
我一直以为自己享有特权
White, beautiful, educated.
皮肤雪白,美丽动人,富有学识
But I've been deprived. I have needs.
但我被冷落了,我也有欲望呀
Terrible, gnawing needs.
可怕而又折磨人的欲望
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want what's in your womb.
我想要你子宫里那东西
I want those babies.
我要那宝宝
That's sick. You're sick, Hayden!
变态,你真变态,海登
No.
I'm dead...
我死了...
Dead...! Dead!
死了,死了
And I have a surprise for you.
我给你准备了个惊喜
The father of your babies
你孩子的父亲...
he's right there.
他就在这儿
No! No!
不,不要
He liked it so much the first time, he's going for round two.
第一次让他神魂颠倒,所以他准备来第二轮
No!
No! Get off of me!
不要,放开我
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Where'd he go?
他跑哪去了
I'm right here.
我就在这儿
Where is he?
他在哪
Did you see him?
你看到他了吗
Where did he go?
他跑哪去了
Who? Who, Vivien?
谁,是谁,维维安
The the guy.
那,那个家伙
The rapist in the... in the suit.
穿着制服的...强奸犯
He was right here. He was right here.
他就在这儿,他刚才就在这里
The guy in what suit?
穿着什么制服的男子
Did you get him?
你们抓到他了吗
Ben knows. He was in the rubber suit from the attic.
本知道,他穿着从阁楼上找到的橡胶服
AndAnd Hayden was here.
而且,海登也在这里
She said that she
她说她...
she was dead and she said she wanted our babies.
她死了,她要我的孩子
She's here.
她在这儿
Vivien...
维维安
Hayden!? Did you see her? Viv...
海登,你看到她了吗,小维
How could you not have seen them?
你们怎么可能没看到他们
They were here, they were right here.
他们刚才在这儿,就在这儿
I don't see her, Vivien.
我没看到她,维维安
Well, they've got to be in the house somewhere.
他们肯定躲在房子某个角落
They're ready for her.
他们都在等她了
What's going on?
怎么回事
I had to do it, Vivien.
我也是迫不得已,维维安
You're unstable.
你的精神不稳定
No... And you need to be evaluated.
不,你需要评估诊断
These men are going to take you to a hospital.
这些人会带你去医院
I'm so sorry.
我真得很抱歉
But it's the best alternative.
但这是最佳方案
I didn't want to do it.
我也不想这样
You shot me, sweetheart.
但你射伤了我,亲爱的
It's gotten dangerous. But I wasn't shooting you.
情况越发危险,我的目标不是你
I was shooting him the rapist in the rubber suit.
我的目标是他,穿橡胶服的强奸犯
That's not necessary.
没必要那样
Ben, could you get my coat for me, please?
本,能麻烦你帮我拿下外衣吗
Than you.
谢谢你
You won't be needing that, ma'am.
你不需要那些东西,女士
Um, I'm so sorry, Vivien.
真抱歉,维维安
It's okay.
没事
At least I'll be out of this house.
起码我是逃出这破房子了
It's all my fault.
全是我的错
No, honey.
不是的,亲爱的
It's not.
不是你的错
You did the best thing you could do.
你已经尽力而为了
You told the truth.
你说出了实话
It's okay.
没事的
I'm here.
我在这儿
Not this way.
别用掐的
These boys have family, friends they will be missed.
这些男孩有家人,有朋友,会有人想他们的
The police will come looking for a killer.
警察会来此寻找凶手
You want them to find you? I'm open to suggestions.
你想让他们发现你吗,那你倒是提个好意见
I think you should get over
我觉得你该克服
you compulsive need to please the ladies of this house.
非要取悦这房子女人的强制性需要的
I think I have mommy issues. You know a good therapist?
我觉得我与母亲不和,你认识出色心理医师吗
Use this. It belongs to them.
用这个,这枪是属于他们的
It's kind of romantic, isn't it?
倒有几分浪漫,不是吗
Now they'll be together forever.
现在,他们将永远在一起

重点单词   查看全部解释    
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罢工,打击,殴打
v. 打,撞,罢工,划

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
counted [kaunt]

想一想再看

vt. 计算;认为 vi. 计数;有价值 n. 计数;计

 
hallucinate [hə'lu:sineit]

想一想再看

v. (使)产生幻觉

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
malevolent [mə'levələnt]

想一想再看

adj. 有恶意的,恶毒的

联想记忆
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
calming

想一想再看

adj. 平静的 n. 镇定,平静 v. 平静下来(ca

 
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
update [ʌp'deit]

想一想再看

v. 更新,补充最新资料
n. 更新

 


关键字: 美剧 恐怖故事

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。