手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美国恐怖故事 > 美国恐怖故事第一季 > 正文

美国恐怖故事第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集 男版大丽花

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Ladies and gentlemen, the ham.

女士们先生们,火腿来啦
Wow. It looks lovely.
看上去真香
Now, who wants to say grace?
现在,谁想做饭前祷告
Oh, Mother, may I?
母亲,我来好吗
Oh, of course, son.
当然可以,孩子
I was hoping you would choose to become a part of this family.
我一直希望你愿意成为这个家庭里的一员
Dear God, thank you for this salty pig meat
仁慈的主啊,感谢您赐给我们
we are about to eat, along with
这咸猪肉,还有
the rest of the indigestible swill.
还有我们消化不了的排泄物
And thank you for our new charade of a family.
还感谢您让我们成为这样的一家人
My father ran away when I was only six.
6岁时我父亲离家出走
If I'd have known any better, I would have joined him.
如果我当时懂事的话,我会跟他一起走
And, also, because she's been trying to get back into this house
还有,因为自她失去那房子后
ever since she lost it,
她就一直想把它弄回来
Lord,
主啊
a big thank you for blinding
最感谢您的就是让一个
the asshole that's doing my mother,
干我妈的傻蛋瞎了眼
so that he can't see what everybody knows.
这样他就看不清所有人都明白的事实
She doesn't really love him.
那就是她并不爱他
Amen.
阿门
Now, Tate, I know that you've had
泰特,我知道你有点
a hard time making the adjustment,
难以适应咱们的新生活
with all the recent changes moving back in here
最近发生了很多事,比如在我家人
after the... the tragedy that my own family went through...
发生那个惨剧后,你们搬回这里来
They burned themselves alive
就在你劈腿找上康丝坦斯之后
after you were cheating on your wife with Constance,
他们把自己活活烧死了
Lawrence.
拉伦斯
It was... that was nobody's fault.
这不能怪罪于他人身上
Passion drove her to it.
都是冲动使然
One day, you'll understand.
总有一天,你会明白
There are sacrifices you have to make in the name of love.
为了爱情,你有时必须要做出牺牲
On a lighter note, I have reserved
谈点轻松的
tickets for everybody, for Saturday,
我给每个人订了一张
at our community theater,
咱们社区剧院周六晚上
for the opening night of Brigadoon.
《蓬岛仙舞》的首演票
I'm delighted to be debuting in the chorus.
我很高兴我能在这出剧的合唱团里首演
Well, I, for one,
我一定会
shall be there with bells on.
到场为你喝彩的
Thank you, darling, for being so supportive and encouraging.
谢谢,亲爱的你一直以来这么支持我鼓励我
You have allowed me to explore
你让我去探寻
another facet of my self.
自己人生另外的一面
Yay, I love the theater!
太好了,我最爱剧院了
Don't, Addie!
别说了,小阿
You're a smart girl.
你是个聪明的女孩
You know he killed our brother.
你知道他杀了咱们的弟弟
Stop it! Beau died in his slumber, of natural causes.
别说了,小波是自己睡着后自然死亡的
Now, you know he had a respiratory ailment.
你知道他一直有呼吸道疾病
Your brother's in a better place.
你弟弟这样还能少遭些罪
He suffered with every breath that he took.
他在这每吸进去一口气都是在受苦
He only suffered because of you.
他受苦是因为你
You know, Tate, unlike your siblings,
泰特,不像你的兄弟姐妹
you were graced with so many gifts.
上天赐予你如此之多的天赋
How is it that you can't bring yourself to use them?
你为什么不好好发挥它们呢
Just a smile,
只要一个微笑
or a kind word,
或是一句关心的话
could open the gates to heaven.
就能打开天堂之门
No matter how much you want it...
无论你多么渴求
...I will never be your perfect son.
我都不会成为你完美的儿子
Tate, what are you doing here?
泰特,你来这干吗
Shouldn't you be in school?
怎么没去上学
I'm going right after.
我干完这事马上就去
After what?
干完什么事
Hi. How you doing?
你怎么样了
Viv, I owe you a very big apology.
小维,我应该好好跟你道歉
I don't want you to apologize.
我不想要你的道歉
I just want you to leave.
我只想要你赶紧离开
I've been doing a lot of thinking while I've been in here.
进来之后我想了很多事
I think you're the one that's crazy.
我想你才是真正发疯了
I really mean that.
我真是这么想的
Vivien...
维维安
I know you're telling the truth.
我知道你说的是实话
You were raped.
你确实是被强奸了
Who, oror what has brought you to that conclusion?
是谁,还是什么东西让你这么想的
Because...
因为
I know it wasn't anything that I said.
我知道我的话你不可能听进去
Can I sit?
我能坐下吗
I was advised not to tell you this.
他们说最好别告诉你这事
The psychiatrist and Dr. Hall
那个心理医生还有豪尔医生
didn't think you were stable enough.
认为你的情况还不够稳定
The twins have different fathers.
你怀的双胞胎同母异父
One of the babies is not mine.
其中一个孩子不是我的
What? It's a medical anomaly, but...
什么,这是医学上极其少见的情况
there have been cases.
但以前也有过这样的病例
Oh, God...
天呐
When I came to see you, I was...
上次来看你时,我...
I was convinced it was Luke,
我坚信你是和卢克通奸
that somehow you two... Oh, God...
你们俩好像... 天呐
Vivien... I'm...
维维安,我...
I'm so sorry about all this.
我真的很抱歉
I really am.
真的抱歉
Do you remember anything about this guy,
除了穿着橡胶服
other than the rubber suit?
你对这个人还有什么印象吗
His eyes, his voice...?
他的眼睛,声音之类的
He didn't speak, Ben. Don't you think
他一句话都没说,本
that's all I've been thinking about since I've been in here?
你以为我进来之后不是一直在想这件事吗
How did he get into our house?
他怎么闯进咱们房子的
Where were you?
当时你到哪去了
How did he get that suit?
他怎么搞到那套衣服的
I don't have any answers.
我也不知道
But we'll find them,
但我们会一起
together.
找到答案的
Now, II've spoken to the psychiatrist,
我刚跟精神病医生谈过了
and there are some... legal hiccups to work out
还有一些法律上的程序要走
because of the gunshot.
因为你用枪打伤了我
But you'll be able to come home,
但你能回家了
in a day or two,
就这一两天
I promise.
我保证
I'm not going back to that house.
我绝对不再进那房子了
Constance Langdon?
是康丝坦斯·朗顿吗
Yes? I'm Detective Granger,
是,我是格兰杰警探
this is Detective Barrios.
这是巴里奥斯警探
May we come in?
我们能进来吗
We know how upsetting
我们知道
this must be for you, Mrs. Langdon.
你一定很悲伤,朗顿夫人
If you could just confirm for us that that is
如果你能帮我们确认
Travis Wanderly...
这就是崔维斯·旺得利
Yes, it's him.
对,是他
Look at that face.
看看这张脸
That beautiful, beautiful face.
这么英俊的面庞
Who would do something like that?
谁会下此毒手啊
That's what we're trying to determine.
我们也在全力缉拿凶手
Where did they find him?
你们在哪找到他的
In a park, in South Central.
在城南中心的公园里
The colored section?
有色人种聚居区吗
What on earth would he be doing there?
他怎么会跑到那去呢
We think maybe he was killed somewhere else,
我们认为他是在别处惨遭杀害
and his body was dumped there.
被抛尸到那地方
Wait a minute...
等等
I heard about this on the news.
我在新闻上听说这事了
They found a...
他们发现
a young man with his body cut in two.
一个年轻男子被砍成两段
They called him "The Boy Dahlia."
他们称他为"男版大丽花"
Are you saying that...
你是说
that Travis is "The Boy Dahlia?"
崔维斯就是"男版大丽花"吗
Ms. Langdon, did your boyfriend have any enemies?
郎顿女士,你男朋友有没有什么仇家
Anyone who might want to hurt him?
有什么人想害他吗
No.
没有
Everybody loved Travis.
人人都爱崔维斯
Right. Right.
对,对
Well, it's a... it's a rubber mask.
是个橡胶面具
I need it tested for fingerprints and DNA.
我想要检测指纹和DNA
Mr. Harmon, my name is Peter McCormick.
哈蒙先生,我叫彼得·麦考米克
I'm a truant officer for LAUSD.
洛杉矶联合学区的旷课劝学员
Uh... yeah, uh, come in.
好的,进来吧
Living room. Please. Thanks.
请到客厅,谢谢
Right, well, no, I don't need to...
对,不,我不需要...
I... I don't need to be transferred,
我不需要被移交
I just want to know which department.
我只想知道是哪个部门
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
That was a urgent matter.
刚才是个紧急事件
You have blowflies.
你们家有绿头苍蝇
Oh, God.
天呐
We shouldn't have left food out.
不该把食物放在外面
I guess I better call the exterminator, then.
看来我得去拿杀虫剂了
So, I assume you're here for Violet.
我猜你来是为了瓦奥莱特的事
I know she's missed a few days of school.
我知道她有些日子没去学校了
Yes. 16 consecutive days.
对,连续16天了
Sixteen?
16天了吗
We've made numerous attempts
我们多次尝试
to contact your wife, Mr. Harmon.
联系您的妻子,哈蒙先生
It's the only contact information we have.
她是我们唯一的联系人
Any more absences, and we're
如果继续缺勤
going to be seeing you in juvenile court.
我们将要向少年法庭起诉您了
I could be a smack freak
我可以是个怪人
And hate society...
愤世嫉俗
Violet.
瓦奥莱特
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
I could play God...
我可以扮作上帝
I don't feel well.
我不舒服
Can I come in, please?
我能进来吗
Is this about school?
是关于学校的事吗
Yes. It's about school.
对,是学校的事
If you want to give me the parent drill,
你要是想对我来父母管教的那一套
'cause it's going to make you feel better...
就为了让你自己好受的话
Why would it make me feel better?
为什么会让我好受
Because... I know it's really important to you
因为我知道这对你来说
to be a good father.
做个好爸爸很重要
Only if I've been a good father.
重要的是我有没有做到
And I've been a lousy father lately.
最近我一直不称职
I owe you an apology.
我应该向你道歉
Is this some headshrinker trick
这是你心理医生的那套把戏吗
to make me feel sorry for you?
为了让我对你心生愧疚
I can't imagine what this year's been like for you;
我无法想象这一年来你都经历了什么
moving and starting a new school
搬家,转学到新的学校
and all the craziness that happened to us here.
还有这里发生的疯狂事情
Hey, remember last year when you announced
还记得去年你宣布说
you were going to Harvard?
你要去哈佛读书吗
I probably said that to make you happy.
我那么说只是为了让你高兴
I knew that.
我知道
I also knew that you were smart
我还知道你冰雪聪明
and you can go anywhere you want for college.
你可以考上任何你喜欢的大学
Come on, Violet.
别这样,瓦奥莱特
What are you doing?
你这是在干吗
This isn't like you.
一点都不像你
I can't go back, Dad.
回不去了,爸爸
Okay, okay, honey, okay.
好的,好的,宝贝,好的
We'll find you another school.
我们另找一所学校
No, they're all the same!
不,它们都是一样的
Honey, you have to meet me halfway.
亲爱的,你也得退一步
We'll find you a new school,
我们给你找所新学校
but you have to start going tomorrow.
但你明天必须去上学
Otherwise, we'll end up in juvenile court.
要不然,我们就要被告上少年法庭了
Deal?
说定了
Deal.
说定了
Constance.
康丝坦斯
Hello, Lawrence.
你好,拉伦斯
Am I interrupting anything?
我有打扰到你吗
No. Uh... come in.
没有,进来吧
I was so sorry to intrude.
真抱歉来打扰
I just, I didn't know where else to turn.
但我真的不知道该找谁了
I needed some human...
我想我需要
...contact, I suppose.
与人沟通
I'm so bereft.
我被剥削的一无所有
I mean, how much tragedy,
一个女人可以承受
how much loss,
多少悲剧
can one woman endure?
多少损失
Travis is dead.
崔维斯死了
Murdered.
被谋杀了
Wow. That's awful.
这真糟糕
Yes.
是啊
So young.
他还那么年轻
So beautiful.
那么英俊
Not like you!
不像你
Constance! Constance!
康丝坦斯,康丝坦斯
That's why you killed him, isn't it?
所以你就杀了他,对不对
No!
我没有
Because you knew I desired him
因为你知道我对他的欲望
like I could never desire you.
是你永远无法得到的
No, no, no, no, you got it wrong.
不不不,你误会了
Now, luckily I won't have the upper body strength
好在我没有那么大的力气
to saw you in half the way you did my poor Travis,
以其人之道还其人之身
but I certainly could cut off some
不过我完全可以砍掉
of the smaller parts.
一些稍小的部分
Nonononono! I just moved the body!
别别,我只负责搬运尸体而已
I didn't kill him, I swear!
他不是我杀的,我发誓
He must've pissed off somebody in the house.
他肯定是招惹了房子里的谁
I don't know which one!
我不知道是哪个
It could even have been your son, for all I know.
据我所知,有可能是你儿子干的
He's got quite a temper on him.
他脾气可不小
In the house?
在那房子里吗
Travis died in the house?
崔维斯是在房子里死的吗
I didn't ask any questions.
我什么都没问
I just moved the, you know, parts.
只是搬运了那些,残存的部分
I've got to go to him.
我要去找他
Constance, please!
康丝坦斯,别
Please, baby, he's dead and I'm here.
别这样,亲爱的,他死了,但我还在
And I'm alive and I still love you.
我还活着,还爱着你
That's your problem.
那是你的问题
No, you love me, too, I know it!
不,我知道你也爱我
Are you crazy?! Are you crazy?
你疯了吗,你疯了吗
God, I never loved you.
天啊,我从没爱过你
I endured you... for the sake of my family.
我之所以引诱你,都是为了我的家人
That is all.
没别的了
So you're going back to your boy?
你现在是回去找你那小子吗
Your dead boy?
你那个死掉的小子
Even dead...
即使他死了
even a boy...
即使他还是个小子
he's twice the man you are.
他都比你多一份男人味
Well, he is now.
现在还真是两份
Shh, shh! Just listen to me. Listen.
嘘,听我说,听着
Don't be mad.
别生气
I love you.
我爱你
Spend the day with me.
今天陪陪我吧
We can play Scrabble, if you want.
要是你愿意,我们可以玩拼字游戏
I'll even let you win.
我会让你赢的
I can't. I promised my dad.
我不行,我答应我爸了
So go tomorrow. It's not like
那就明天去,又不是说
they're gonna miss you for one more day.
你少去一天他们就会多想你
Come on, Violet.
好不好,瓦奥莱特
Ms. Langdon, we have a few followup questions.
朗顿女士,我们还有几个后续问题
Not now. This isn't a good time.
现在不行,我没这个心情
We spoke to the Korean gentleman at the corner store.
我们和街角商店的韩国老板谈过话了
He remembers your boyfriend
他记得你的男友
and all the awful fights you used to have.
也记得你和他发生过的激烈争吵
Those Koreans they're so suspicious, you know,
那些棒子们,自从投弹广岛以来
ever since Hiroshima.
就变得很多疑
That's a concealed weapon.
你藏了一把刀
Why are you carrying that?
为什么带着它呢
Maybe because you had reason to visit the colored section of town?
原因可能是你去过城镇有色人种区了
Why don't you come down to the precinct, Ms. Langdon?
不如去局里走一趟吧,朗顿女士
I knew it.
我就知道
What'd I tell you?
该怎么说呢
All these old houses,
所有像这样的老房子
they got crawlspaces of, like, three feet.
地板下都有大约三英尺高的爬行空隙
It's like a gated community for vermin of every sort.
就像是个繁衍各种害虫的封闭空间
You follow these flies
跟着这些苍蝇
and you will find the source of your problem.
你就会发现问题的来源了
Great, more money I gotta spend
好极了,又要往这供不起的
on this goddamn house that I can't afford.
鬼房子里砸钱了
So, can you do it?
你能解决吗
You are in luck, Mr. Harmon.
你可走运了,哈蒙先生
My last appointment blew me off,
约会对象放我了鸽子
so I got an opening on my dance card.
所以我现在可闲得很
And what's your rate?
那费用怎么算
I'm gonna have to get in the crawlspace
给你估算价格之前
before I can give you an estimate.
我得先进空隙里瞧瞧
But I can tell you this much:
但我可以这么告诉你
for the money, I'm the best exterminator on the market.
同样的价格档里,我是市面上最好的除四害者
Okay, Phil, take a look.
好了,菲尔,去看看吧
Get me an estimate.
再给我个估算值
This is a disgrace.
真是太丢脸了
You two... bunglers...
你们这两个小毛头
have come to harass
老是去骚扰
the one person in this City of Angels
在天使之城中唯一和
who not only has nothing to do with this crime,
这起命案无关的人
but is singularly devastated by it.
相反,她还异常受打击
You are interrupting a grieving process
你们打扰到了我
that started with the death of my daughter,
先失去女儿,接着失去崔维斯的
and now Travis.
哀痛之情
That's right. You have been touched
没错,你总是和许多悲剧
by a fair amount of tragedies.
脱不了干系
Lots of people dying near you.
你身边很多人都死了
Let's see, there was your son,
我看看,有你的儿子
Beau, was it?
小波,对吧
How old was he when he died?
他死的时候才几岁
Beauregard was a mere boy.
波雷佳德只是个小男孩
Taken too soon by his condition.
因身体状况,这么快就被上帝带走了
Shitload of noise complaints from the neighbors.
曾有邻居投诉你家发出扰人的噪音
He was an exuberant boy.
他是个精力充沛的孩子
Full of life.
充满活力
Until he died of "Natural causes."
直至他"自然死亡"之前
There was Tate, of course, a mass murderer.
接着当然是泰特,大屠杀的凶手
I will not sit here
我不要再坐在这里
and listen to this recitation of torments past.
听你们复述令我痛苦的过往
I have grieved enough for two lifetimes.
这些痛苦足够折磨我两辈子了
Most people would be broken by the deaths of their children,
大多数人会因为孩子的离去而崩溃
but my nature would not permit such weakness.
但天性不允许我如此软弱
You're right.
没错
Let's not talk about the dead.
我们不说逝者了
Let's talk about the missing.
来谈谈失踪人口吧
Your husband Hugo and your maid Moira.
你的丈夫雨果和女佣莫伊拉
They disappeared in '83?
是在83年失踪的吗
My husband was unfaithful, that's true.
我的丈夫对我不忠,这毋庸置疑
You know, I never understood what he saw in her.
我真不明白他看上她哪点了
Perhaps it was her
也许正是她那
coarseness that he was attracted to.
低俗粗劣吸引了他吧
I heard rumors of a love nest
有流言说,他们在
somewhere down in Brazil near the equator.
巴西赤道附近建了个安乐窝
But I never pursued them.
但我从没去纠缠过他们
I am not one to stand in the way of true love.
我不会妨碍别人寻求真爱
But what does the whereabouts of two adulterers
但这两个通奸者又和我的崔维斯
have to do with the murder of my Travis?
被杀一案有什么关联
See, that's the thing.
事情是这样的
In 1983, nobody in this department thought
1983年,这局里没人认为
they were just missing.
他们只是失踪了这么简单
And the D.A., he was about this close
而地方检察官只差这么点就要
to filing murder charges on you, Ms. Langdon.
申请控告你谋杀了,朗顿女士
I would rather rot in hell than bury you
我宁愿你就此腐烂,也不会把你
in the same grave as your lover.
和你的爱人埋在一起
I read the notes on the case.
我读了这起案件的记录
They think you killed them.
他们认为是你杀的
All they had to do was find the bodies.
他们所要做的是找到尸体
But they never found what they were looking for.
但他们从未有所发现
Because there was nothing to find.
因为根本无迹可寻
My husband ran away from me,
我的丈夫不负责任
from his responsibilities.
还抛弃了我
It never bothered you
他就这么不见了
that he just disappeared?
你从未感到过困扰吗
Once I discovered that he had cheated,
在发现他背叛了我之后
Hugo meant no more to me than dog shit.
雨果对我来说连狗屎都不如
Oh, hello, Harry. What are you doing here?
你好,哈利,你来这里干什么
I've been assigned to the case. No more talking.
我被指派来跟进这件案子,谈话结束了
Nothing more is to be said until I consult with my client.
在我和委托人商妥之前,无可奉告
But I had nothing to do with Travis's death.
但我和崔维斯的死没一点关系
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么要隐瞒的
Please, Ms. Langdon. If you don't mind...
别说了,朗顿女士,要是你们不介意
Sorry to introduce myself under these circumstances.
很抱歉在这种情况下作自我介绍
Harry Goodman.
我叫哈利·古德曼
What did they ask you about?
他们问了你些什么
Just my past. Nothing about Travis.
都是些我的往事,和崔维斯无关
Ms. Langdon, listen to me.
朗顿女士,听我说
"The Boy Dahlia" is sexy, sensational.
"男版大丽花"引起了社会的兴趣,造成轰动
It's gonna bring a lot of attention to this department,
也引起了大众对警局的广泛关注
so they're moving fast.
所以他们加快了办案速度
That's good. I want them to find the murderer.
这很好,我也想让他们找出凶手
No, they want to pin it on somebody.
不,他们想把这件命案推到某人身上
And right now, that person is you.
眼下看来,这个人就是你
And if you say one more word,
要是再多说一个字
you could find yourself in a very tight spot.
你只会发现自己身陷囹圄
The Verminator is here.
"终结者"来啦
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
无处可藏,无处可躲
If you can't pay rent, don't...
要是你付不起房租,就不要...
I knew it.
我就知道
When you're right, you're right.
对的就是对的
Get ready to meet your maker.
准备好看看是谁闯的祸吧
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天呐,我的天呐
Phil!
菲尔
You're a murderer.
你是个凶手
You need to stay and repent
你得待在这里
for the countless innocent lives you've stolen!
为你所夺去的数条无辜生命作忏悔
I see.
我知道了
Well, yes, I've heard some great things
是的,我对贵校的汉语言课程
about your Chinese language program.
早有所耳闻
You're right, China's the future.
没错,人类的未来在中国
Hey, just out of curiosity, what kind of financial aid packages
我只是好奇,贵校会为品学兼优的学生
do you offer for academic high achievers?
提供怎样的助学金待遇
Yes, she's been an "A" student until this semester.
对,她在这学期之前功课一直得A
Her IQ is north of 150.
她的智商在150以上
Well, my daughter has a very bright future, that I know.
我女儿有个非常美好的前途,这我知道
Truthfully, our real concern
坦白说,我们真正担心的是
has been the kids she's been hanging around lately.
最近和她混在一起的几个孩子
Hm. They're just not cut from the same cloth.
他们与小瓦不可相提并论
Where've you been?
你去哪儿了
I just took your rook. Checkmate in 13 moves.
我刚吃了你的车, 13步内就能将你军
What's wrong?
怎么了
He wants to separate us.
他想把我们分开
He's gonna send you away.
他要把你送走
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I just heard him talking on the phone
我刚刚听到他在给
with a boarding school,
一家寄宿学校打电话
asking about financial packages.
询问助学金的事情
Makes sense.
倒不奇怪
He sent Mom away.
他把妈妈都送走了
I don't know why I thought I was safe.
我怎么会以为自己能明哲保身呢
I just assumed I was his little girl.
我还以为我是他心爱的女儿
What a fantasy.
真是天大的笑话
I'm so stupid and naive sometimes.
我怎么这么蠢这么幼稚呢
Of course he's going to send me away, too.
他当然也会送走我
There's nothing stupid about you.
你一点也不蠢
And I won't let him send you away.
我不会让他把你送走的
Hey! What are you doing with my stuff, man?
你拿我的东西做什么,哥们
What? Uh, nothing.
干嘛,没啥
I'm, uh... I had to move it.
我得,我得把它拿走
Why? Well, it's evidence.
为啥,这是证据
You can't leave it lying around.
不能放在这房子里了
Oh, okay.
好吧
Hey, man, um... have I made the news?
哥们,我上新闻了吗
The news... Oh, God, yeah.
新闻,天呐,当然了
You've been all over the news.
铺天盖地,头版头条
Yeah?
真的吗
Well, what about what about Constance?
那康丝坦斯怎么样
She hasn't been in the news.
她也上了新闻
No, no, no, I mean... how'd she take it?
不,不,不,我是说她承受得了吗
Pretty hard.
挺糟糕
Cool.
好吧
Why doesn't she come over to see me?
她为什么不过来见我
Too soon, I suppose.
还要点时间,我想
Travis, come play with us.
崔维斯,过来和我们一起玩
Yeah, I'll be right there, girls.
好的,我马上来,姑娘们
Those girls... Yeah.
那两个女孩
Margaret and Angela.
玛格利特和安琪拉
Found 'em hiding down here.
我发现她们藏在这里
Sweet kids.
都是乖孩子
A little needy, but...
有点粘人,但...
Oh, say, man, do you think, um,
哥们,你能不能
maybe you could snag me some clippings?
能不能给我偷偷拿简报下来
You know, news articles about me?
你懂的,关于我的新闻
Just thinking about starting a little scrapbook.
我想做个剪贴簿
Thanks.
谢谢
See if I can get my seat back here.
我可以坐在这里吗
Take it from these little dollies.
抢这两个小娃娃的位置
May I have some tea, please?
请问我可能来点茶吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Best tea ever.
世界上最好喝的茶
He's so good with them.
他们相处的很开心
Lorraine...
洛琳
I don't think I've ever seen Margaret
我从来没见过玛格利特
take to anyone so quickly.
和谁玩的那么好
They've been so afraid up till now.
她们到现在也不敢上楼去
Lonely. We all have.
所剩下的,只有孤单
Why am I seeing you now after...
为什么过了那么久以后
after all this time?
现在才看见你们
You're ready now.
因为你已经准备好了
You're on the cusp.
马上就要开始了
Lorraine, I'm...
洛琳,我
I'm so sorry...
我很抱歉
For everything.
为我所做过的一切
Prove it.
证明给我看
I'm gonna make her pay.
我会让她付出代价的
Lorraine, I'll see to it that Constance rots
洛琳,我要看着康丝坦斯在监狱里
in prison
慢慢腐烂致死
for what she did to our family.
为她对我们做的一切付出代价
Constance didn't do anything to our family, Larry.
康丝坦斯什么都没有做,拉里
She didn't break any vows, hmm?
她没有违背誓言
That was you.
是你
You sick son of a bitch! Show your face!
你个婊子养的,把你的脸露出来
Who are you?!
你是谁
You raped my wife! You raped my wife!
你强奸了我老婆,你强奸了我老婆
You raped my wife!
你强奸了我老婆
Show me your face!
把脸露出来
Who are you?! Who are you?!
你是谁,你是谁
Tate...
泰特
Violet!
瓦奥莱特
The only reason I'm not killing you is for her.
我为了她才不杀你
You need to take a little nap,
你需要好好休息一下
and then it'll all be over.
然后一切都会结束
Vanilla latte.
香草拿铁
Uh, nonfat, decaf, sugarfree shot.
低脂,脱咖,无糖
Nothing in it that's bad for you.
没有损健康的东西
What's wrong?
怎么了
They didn't say.
他们什么也没说
They just want us down at the police station as soon as possible.
只是说让我们尽快赶去警局
Now I have already answered all their questions.
我已经回答了他们所有的问题
They cannot pin this murder on me.
他们别想把这屎盆子扣在我头上
Something new must have surfaced.
出现了些新的证据
An eyewitness, a piece of evidence...
一个目击者,还有一点证物
I think you're going to be charged.
我想你要被指控谋杀了
What did you do to him?
你把他怎么了
I just convinced him
我就是说服他
to leave us alone for an hour or so.
让我们单独呆一会什么的
Tate, what did you do to him?! I didn't do anything bad!
泰特,你把他怎么了,我没伤害他
Just scared him a little. He'll be fine.
就是吓了吓他而已,他很好
But we're running out of time.
我们快要没时间了
You're being weird. Time for what?
你在说什么胡话,什么没时间了
I figured out how to keep them from sending you away.
我想出了怎么才能不让他们把你送走
Can we run away? Kind of.
我们要私奔吗,可以这么说
I love you, Violet.
我爱你,瓦奥莱特
And I want you to be happy and free.
我希望你幸福,自由
If we take these, we can stay here.
如果我们吃了这个,我们就可以呆在这里
We can play with Beauregard,
我们可以和波雷佳德一起玩
we can play games, watch videos.
一起玩游戏,看电视
We can be together forever.
我们可以永远在一起
You want us to commit suicide?
你想我们自杀
Yeah.
是的
And I don't think there's enough in here to really, you know...
我觉得这些药好像不够致死...
So I think if we use these...
所以我想如果我们吃点这个
Where did you get those pills? You dad has a lot of samples.
你从哪拿来的药,你爸爸有很多
Did you hurt my dad?
你伤害他了
No, I told you, I just knocked him out
不,我说了没有,只是把他打晕了而已
so I could buy us some time!
这样我们就有时间了
Listen to me, Violet,
听我说,瓦奥莱特
we can't get all chicken shit about this.
我们没有时间扯这些屁话了
We're running out of options.
我们没得选择
Yeah. Okay, I get it.
好吧,我明白
It's the only way we can be together.
这是我们在一起的唯一办法
Like Romeo and Juliet.
像罗密欧和朱丽叶一样
I know how to do it so that it won't hurt.
我知道怎么做不会觉得痛
Can we do it in the bathtub? Why?
我们能在浴缸里吃吗,为什么
'Cause it's warm and nice
这样就很暖和,很温馨
and I can light some candles.
我还可以点几根蜡烛
Okay.
好吧
But we have to go now.
但是我们现在就得去了
I'llI'll go run the bath.
我去放热水
Okay.
好的
Help! Dad, help me! He's trying to kill me!
救救我,爸爸,救救我,他要杀了我
Help! Violet, no!
救命,瓦奥莱特,不
Help!
救命啊
Dad?!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Help me!
救救我
Help!
救命
Help me!
救救我
What's happening? What did you do to me?
怎么会这样,你对我做了什么
You have to stop.
快停下
Let's just do what we said we would.
咱们按原计划行事
Dad, where are you?!
爸爸,你在哪里
Help me!
救命
Violet!
瓦奥莱特
Stop running!
别乱跑
No...
Please, Tate, please, I don't want to die.
求你了,泰特,求你了,我不想死
It's too late for that.
现在说为时已晚
Violet, listen to me.
瓦奥莱特,听我说
Why am I running around like a crazy person?
为什么我会像个没头苍蝇一样乱转
Did you drug me?
你给我下药了吗
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I have to show you something.
我得让你看点东西
And then you're free to go wherever you want.
之后你便自由了
I promise I won't stop you.
我保证不会阻止你
You have to trust me.
你得相信我
I feel weird.
感觉很诡异
Like I'm losing it.
像是失去了什么东西
Come on.
来吧
It's so disgusting down here.
这下面太恶心了
Okay, come on.
好了,过来
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
And remember...
记住一点
everything's going to be okay.
一切乌云都会散去
I love you.
我爱你
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
What?
什么
No!
Don't you die on me!
不准给我死
Violet!
瓦奥莱特
I died when I took all those pills...
我吞药当日就死了
I tried to save you.
我竭尽全力救你
I did.
真的
I tried to make you throw them up.
我想让你把药吐出来
You threw up some.
你吐了一些
Not enough.
但远远不够
You took so many, Violet.
你服得太多了,瓦奥莱特
You died crying.
你死的时候泪流满面
I held you.
我环抱着你
You were safe.
你很安全
You died...
你死的时候...
loved.
被爱包围着
I hardly feel anything.
我几乎没有感觉
I didn't want you to find out this way, Violet.
我不希望你以这种方式发现真相,瓦奥莱特
You or your parents.
无论是你,还是你父母
I had this idea that if you chose to die,
我以为,如果你选择与我
with me,
共赴死荫
you wouldn't be so sad.
你就不会太难过
I never wanted you to see this.
我从不希望你看到这一切
I'm so sorry, Violet...
我很抱歉,瓦奥莱特
Detective, I want it noted that my client is here
警探,我希望你能意识到我的委托人
on her own volition, and that your department
基于自己的意志来到这里,而你们
hasn't shown a shred of evidence that could link Ms. Langdon
却无法给出郎顿夫人与
to the tragic murder of Travis Wanderly.
崔维斯·旺得利惨案有关的一丝证据
We have the murder weapon, Counselor.
我们有凶器,法律顾问
Well, it's not mine.
那不是我的
Whatever it is, it's not mine.
无论那是什么,都不是我的
I had nothing to do with it.
我与此案毫无瓜葛
You are not going to hold me responsible
你不能因为我没犯的案
for a crime I did not commit.
对我定罪
Do you know this man?
你认识这个人吗
He says he knows you.
他说他认识你
He did?
他是这么说的吗
What else did he say?
他还说了什么
He says he killed Travis, alone.
他说他单枪匹马杀了崔维斯
Says nobody else had anything to do with it.
他人与此案无关
And you believed him.
你信了
Well, he came in with the murder weapon.
他拿着凶器投案
Described in detail what happened to the body.
详细描述了尸体处理的手法
Details we'd never released to the public.
都是我们没有公开报道过的细节
Since he said he knew you, I was hoping
既然你认识他,你能帮我们
you would help us with the motive.
推测一下他的动机吗
Can you tell us anything that might make sense?
你有任何合理的解释吗
I'm sorry, Detective.
抱歉,警探
I have no answers.
我一无所知
I can only imagine that he confessed for one reason...
我只想得出他自首的原因
...to pacify a guilty conscience.
良心难安
So...
原来
all this time, I thought I was protecting you.
这么久以来,我一直认为我在保护你
But you were protecting me.
其实是你在一直保护我
That's all I ever wanted to do,
这是我自从第一次见到你后的
since I first saw you.
唯一愿望
So why'd you keep it a secret?
那你为何一直对我保密
"Hi, I'm Tate.
"你好,我是泰特
"I'm dead.
我已经死了
Wanna hook up?"
想和我交往吗"
I don't think so.
这开场白可不好
I still don't remember dying.
对于临死时的场景毫无印象
Do you?
你呢
Nope.
What happens now?
接下来我们做什么
You draw a card, and then discard.
抽牌,丢牌
No, I mean... like, how's it going to be?
不,我是说,我们的未来会是怎样
Just like this.
就是这样
Like it's always been.
与我们的过去没什么不同
It's you and me.
你和我
Together for always.
携手到地老天荒
Hello, Constance.
你好,康丝坦斯
Thanks for coming to see me.
谢谢你来探监
What do you want?
你想要什么
I just wanted to see you.
我只想要见见你
One last time.
见你最后一面
I wanted to take the image of you
我想让你的倩影
with me into my captivity.
陪伴我的铁窗生活
Well, take a good look.
那就好好看看
It's the last time you're ever gonna see me.
这会是你最后一次见到我
I know.
我知道
They're sending me out of state to serve my sentence.
我将被遣往其他州服刑
Illinois.
伊利诺伊州
Though I understand that the penitentiary there
不过我记得那里的监狱
has a very fine theater program.
有很好的戏剧课程
Well, you'll finally have that captive audience
那你终于能找到梦寐以求的
you've always dreamed of.
为你"俘获"的观众了
Aren't you going to ask me why, Constance?
你不问我原因吗,康丝坦斯
Why what?
什么的原因
Why did I confess to a crime we both know I didn't commit?
为何我对一项我没犯过的案认罪
I have long stopped asking why the mad do mad things.
我早就学会不问怪人为何爱作怪了
But if you thought you were protecting me,
但如果你认为你在保护我
then you're a bigger fool than I ever took you for.
那你就比我想得还傻
No, I have no illusion that you need protecting.
不,我知道你不需要保护
From me, or any man.
不需要我的,或者任何男人的保护
No. No, this is about me.
不,不,这只和我有关
I need to pay
我需要为
for my crimes, Constance.
我的罪孽还债,康丝坦斯
All of them.
我所有的罪孽
Well, it looks like you're going to get your wish.
看来你心想事成了
You're going to die in here, you know that, don't you?
你会死在这里的,你知道的,对吧
I don't mind.
我不介意
I can take it.
我能承受得起
I can endure it all...
如果你说出那三个字的话
if you'll just say those words.
我将默默忍受一切
I know you loved me once, Constance.
我知道你曾经爱过我,康丝坦斯
Just say it...
只要你说出那三个字
and I can face whatever may come.
我就欣然面对一切

重点单词   查看全部解释    
suspicious [səs'piʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,多疑的

联想记忆
academic [.ækə'demik]

想一想再看

adj. 学术的,学院的,理论的
n.

 
legal ['li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 法律的,合法的,法定的

联想记忆
fantasy ['fæntəsi]

想一想再看

n. 幻想
v. 幻想

联想记忆
mass [mæs]

想一想再看

n. 块,大量,众多
adj. 群众的,大规模

 
pacify ['pæsifai]

想一想再看

vt. 使 ... 平静,安慰

联想记忆
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
community [kə'mju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落

联想记忆
naive [nɑ'i:v]

想一想再看

adj. 天真的,幼稚的

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 恐怖故事

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。