I’ll tell him that his handsome eldest son fell in love with that poor girl Molly in the town, and married her in a hurry.
我会告诉他, 他的漂亮的长子爱上了城里的一个穷丫头莫丽, 而且匆匆忙忙娶了她。
The Squire’ll be angry because you married her in secret, and he’ll disinherit you.
父亲会因为你偷偷娶了她而生气的, 并且会取消你的继承权。
Then I’ll get the house and land when the old man dies!
那么我将在老头儿死后得到这房子和土地!
But don’t worry, I’m a good brother to you.
不过别担心, 我是你的好兄弟,
I won’t tell him, and you’ll find the money to pay back, I know you will.
我不会告诉他,而且你会自己找到钱还回去, 我知道你会的。"
Where can I get the money from? cried Godfrey.I tell you, I haven’t got any!
"我到哪儿去弄钱?"戈弗雷喊道, "告诉你, 我没钱!"
You could borrow It, said Dunstan carelessly.
"你可以去借, "邓斯坦漫不经心地说,
Or wait-I’ve had a better idea.You could sell your horse.
或者, 等等--我有个好点儿的主意, 你可以把马卖了。"
Sell Wildfire! You know how much I love that horse!
"卖野火?你知道我是多么喜欢这匹马!"
Well, you could ride him to the hunt tomorrow.
"好了, 你可以明天骑着它去狩猎会,