I know two or three men who’d be interested in buying him,
我知道有几个人想买它,
and they’ll be at the hunt, I’m sure.It’d be easy.
明天他们肯定也在狩猎会, 这很容易。
No, I haven’t got time to go hunting tomorrow.
"不行, 明天我没时间去狩猎会。
I-I’m going to Mrs. Osgood’s birthday dance.
我--我得去参加奥斯古德太太的生日舞会。
Aha! said Dunstan, laughing.
"噢!"邓斯坦大笑起来, "
And perhaps you’ll see sweet Miss Nancy there-and you’ll dance with her-and you’ll talk of love…
没准儿你能在那儿见到可爱的南茜小姐--你会和她跳舞--你会和她谈情说爱……
Be quiet! shouted Godfrey, his face turning red.
"住嘴!"戈弗雷喊道, 他的脸红了。"
Don’t speak of Miss Nancy like that, or I’ll kill you!
别这么说南茜小姐, 否则我杀了你!"
Don’t get so angry, brother, answered Dunstan calmly.
"别这么生气, 哥哥, "邓斯坦冷冷地说,
You’ve got a very good chance with her.
"这是你和她的好机会,
In fact, I advise you to be nice to her.
真的, 我劝你对她好一点儿。
You and I know that Molly’s started drinking.
咱们都知道莫丽开始喝酒了,