手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 织工马南(第4级) > 正文

织工马南 第22期:戈弗雷·凯斯和邓斯坦·凯斯(8)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Well, if she drinks too much one day and dies, then you could marry Nancy.

有一天她喝多了酒死了, 你就能娶南茜了,
She wouldn’t mind being a second wife, if she didn’t know there was a first.
她不会介意做第二个太太的, 如果她根本不知道有个第一个的话。
And luckily you’ve got a kind brother who’ll keep your secret well.
有我这么个好弟弟为你保守秘密, 你是多么幸运呀。
Godfrey’s face was white now, and he was trembling.
戈弗雷脸色惨白, 有些颤抖。
Look, Dunstan, I’ve nearly had enough of this.
邓斯坦, 我受够了,
You can push a man too far, you know.
别欺人太甚,
Perhaps I’ll go to the Squire now and confess everything to him.
或许我会马上去找父亲承认这一切。
He’ll discover the truth one day, because Molly says she’ll come and tell him.
他早晚会发现真相, 因为莫丽说会来告诉他。
She wants everyone to know we're married.
她希望每个人都知道我们结婚了。
When the Squire knows the truth, you won’t get any more money from me!
等父亲知道了, 你就别想再从我这儿弄一分钱!"
Dunstan replied lightly, Do what you like, brother.
邓斯坦轻松地回答:"随你便, 哥哥。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。