手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

这才是真正的电影迷

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Aw, yeah!

啊啊啊啊啊耶
Hey, hey! What's up, man?
你好
Hi! Hey, Makhi! How you doing?
你好啊 马奇 感觉怎么样
I'm super excited!
我超级激动
Man, you look good.
你今天很帅啊
Look at this suit. Whoo!
看看这身小西装 哇哦
Hey, man, let's sit up in these chairs right here. Yeah.
我们坐这儿吧 好
Boy, you big time, man.
下面是你的表演时间了
See, these, yeah, these are your fans.
看到没有 这些人全都是你的粉丝
Hey, guys!
你们好
Hey! And don't forget, guys. Follow me on IG @makhitalley.
不要忘了关注我的IG makhitalley
This little dude is hustling.
这小家伙儿好忙啊
How many followers you got?
你有多少个粉丝
Like, 1,000.
大概1000个
You're only 7. How you got 1,000 followers?
你才7岁 怎么会有1000多粉丝
I keep taking cute photos!
因为我一直在拍很多可爱的图啊
Hey, Makhi, I got a quiz. This is the first round.
马奇 我这有个小测试 现在是第一轮
I want you to finish these famous lines. Yeah.
你需要说出这些经典台词 好

这才是真正的电影迷

You ready? Let's go. Yeah.

准备好了吗 开始 好
"I feel the need"...
我感到一种渴望……
"The need for speed!"
对速度的渴望
Do you know what movie that was?
你知道出自什么电影吗
Tom Cruise, "Top Gun," 1986!
汤姆·克鲁斯的壮志凌云 1986年上映
1986? Yeah.
1986年 对
You know that, too? Yeah!
你连这都知道 没错
That ain't on here.
我这儿都没写
All right. Here we go. He just eating popcorn.
好 继续 他还吃起爆米花了
Put your popcorn in your lap. Get it and hold it.
把爆米花放在腿上 抱着吃
Come on now. Don't be 7. Don't knock it all over.
别想个7岁孩子一样撒的到处都是
Okay. Come on. Let's go.
好 继续
"Keep your friends close..."
亲近你的朋友
"But your enemies closer!"
但是更要亲近你的敌人
Yeah, I know what that one is. What is that?
嗯这句我也知道 出自哪里
"Godfather II," Al Pacino.
教父2 阿尔·帕西诺主演
Yeah! You know!
你也知道
Me and you, we going to make some money together.
我们要是合作 一定能挣大钱
I got an idea. You ever—Do you know what the hustle is?
我有个想法 你有没有——你知道我在想什么吗
Making money? Yeah.
赚钱 没错
Me and you partner, the hustle is on.
我跟你一起 一定能合作的很好
Okay. This is the second round.
好 第二轮
We all get some movie quotes wrong.
有些电影台词其实我们都记错了
I'm going to give you a quote everybody knows, and you have to tell me why it's wrong.
我会说出一些大家知道的台词 你来说错在哪
Here we go.
开始
"Why don't you come up and see me sometime?"
为什么不找个时间看看我来
It's actually, "Why don't you come up sometime and see me?"
应该是 为什么不找个时间来看看我
Mae West in "She Done Him Wrong," 1933.
梅·韦斯特 侬本多情 1933年上映
Where was you in 1933?
你1933年在干嘛
A time machine? A time—
可能还在时光机里 时光——
Boy, me and you going to make so much money together,
真的 我们合作一定能赚大钱
but you got to start practicing telling everybody I'm your daddy.
但你得现在就开始练习骗别人说 我是你爸爸
What? What did you just say?
什么 你刚说啥
Cha-ching. Cha-ching.
叮叮 叮叮(钱入帐的声音)
All right, "If you build it, they will come." What's wrong with that?
你建好了 他们就会来 问题出在哪里
It's actually, "If you build it, he will come."
应该是 你建好了 他就回来
What movie is that?
什么电影
"Field of Dreams," 1989, Kevin Costner.
梦想成真 1989年 凯文·科斯特纳
All right. Third round, I'm going to give you a famous line.
没错 第三轮 我说上句
You have to tell me the next line. Oh! Oh!
你接下句 噢噢噢
I love you, man. All right. I got one for you.
我真喜欢你 听听这个
"Surely, you can't be serious."
你肯定在开玩笑
"I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."
我没开玩笑 还有别叫我雪莉
What movie was that?
什么电影
"Airplane," 1980, Leslie Nielsen.
瞒天过海飞飞飞 1980年 莱斯利1尼尔森
All right. This is the last one. This is the last one.
没错 最后一个
"My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates."
我妈妈常说 生活就像一盒巧克力
"You never know what you're going to get."
你永远不知道下一颗是什么味道
What movie was that?
什么电影
"Forrest Gump," 1994, Tom Hanks.
阿甘正传 1994年 汤姆·汉克斯
Cha-ching! Cha-ching! Yes!
叮叮 叮叮 没错
One more time!
再来一次
Cha-ching! Yes!
叮叮
That's the money we going to make, boy!
我们一定会赚到钱的
We're going to make, like, thousands of dollars!
我们要赚他个几万块
No, no, no, no! Millions!
不不不 应该是几百万
Don't worry about that! I got few thousand!
没事 我已经能赚到几万块了
We'll make millions of dollars!
我们要赚个几百万
I'm going to be so rich!
我要发大财
Yes! Yes! Let me ask you this.
没错 我来问你
How much money would you need for you to be rich? $2 million.
你觉得你要赚多少钱才算得上发大财 两百万
$2 million? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. That'll do it. That ain't—Yeah.
两百万 嗯 不错 这不——嗯
Well, the boy ain't dumb. That's for sure.
这孩子一点也不傻 真的
Normally, little kids that age,"A hundred dollars."
一般这个年纪的孩子都会说 几千块
He said, "$2 million."
他就直接说 两百万
I have one more envelope right here.
我这里还有一个信封
And what is this special envelope for?
这个特别的信封是干嘛的
"Little Big Shots" is pleased to present Makhi with 1 year of movie tickets for two.
小小达人秀惠赠马奇一张双人全年电影票
Whoo! Aw, yeah!
哇 太好了
One year, all the movies you want to go to, you go see them all, man!
一年内你想看的电影 你可以随便去
Hey, folks, show your love for Makhi! Oh!
大家掌声送给马奇
Take that, Makhi. Hold on to that.
马奇 把这拿着
Stand up. Take a bow. Stay right there.
站起来 给大家鞠个躬 站着别动

重点单词   查看全部解释    
envelope ['enviləup]

想一想再看

n. 信封,封皮,壳层

联想记忆
quote [kwəut]

想一想再看

n. 引用
v. 引述,举证,报价

联想记忆
bow [bau]

想一想再看

n. 弓
n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。