手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

有着老人灵魂的8岁小男孩

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I don't think I am like other kids.

我觉得自己和别的小孩儿不一样
I always feel like an old man trapped in an 8-year-old's body.
我总觉得自己是老人的灵魂被困在了8岁小孩的身体里
My brother loves to play video games.
我的哥哥喜欢玩电子游戏
But I always think that that's bad for your eyes.
不过我始终认为那对眼睛不好
This is the Hoover Constellation 454.
这把是胡佛星座系列454(吸尘器品牌)
It has a double-stretch hose, it has a big vacuum bag in it, and it has a telescopic extension tube.
它有一个双伸缩软管 里面有一个大的真空袋 还有一个套管式伸缩管
I love to vacuum. I love vacuums. I have 12 or 13 vacuums.
我喜欢用吸尘器打扫房间 我超爱吸尘器 我有12还是13把吸尘器
I don't know why I love vacuums, but…because they're cool, I guess?
我不知道自己为什么会爱上吸尘器 大概……因为它太酷了?
We noticed from the time he was little that he wasn't interested in toys.
我们从他很小的时候就注意到他对玩具不感兴趣
He was interested in anything electrical and, of course, how things work.
他对任何与电有关的东西感兴趣 当然 就是对机器如何运转感兴趣
He is beyond me.
(这方面)他比我厉害

My family has owned Benjamin Franklin Printing Company since 1924.

我们家从1924年起就拥有本杰明·富兰克林印刷公司
I wake up at 6:35 every morning.
我每天早上6:35起床
I drink coffee a lot. It keeps you awake, so…
我会喝很多咖啡 因为咖啡能让你保持清醒 所以……
You can always tell by the color if it's right or wrong.
你总能从颜色判断出它是好是坏
Because he works at the printing company…
因为他在印刷公司工作
Hey, Jay!
嘿 杰伊
Come on, now!
来了啊!
He had…he calls them the boys at the shop.
他……他称他们(员工)为“商店里的男孩子”
He had the boys make up a calling card for him that says Bailey's Cleaning Service,
他让员工为他做了一张名片 上面写着“贝利清洁服务”
and he's drummed up some business that way, cleaning houses of friends and family.
他用这种方式招揽生意 为朋友和家人打扫房间
I love the weekends because on Saturdays, I'll go to the antique shops.
我喜欢周末 因为周六我会去古董店
I'll come home and I'll play with whatever I got, see if I can get it working right if it's not working right.
我会回到家 玩自己在古董店淘到的所有好东西 如果有坏掉的 我会尝试去修好它
At the end of the day, I'll just sit down in the chair and be like, it's been a long day.
在每天要结束的时候 我会坐在椅子上感慨:真是漫长的一天!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
antique [æn'ti:k]

想一想再看

adj. 古代的
n. 古物,古董

 
vacuum ['vækjuəm]

想一想再看

n. 真空,空间,真空吸尘器
adj. 真空的

联想记忆
extension [iks'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。