手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

泡菜小王子

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Alright, I'm putting on this…

好的 我把这个穿上
What's the Big Dill?!
这个大黄瓜是个啥
Come on. How cute is that logo!
哥们 你这个图标太可爱了
Alright, so, number one is the dill pickle.
好的 首先是腌黄瓜
Ooh. You guys, that smells...
哦 伙计们 这个闻起来……
That's so good. Ooh, that's good! Was I supposed to use a fork? I just went right in.
还不错 嗯 真的不错 我是不是应该用个叉子什么的 直接上手不太好吧
It doesn't matter.
没关系 你随意
That's a really good pickle.
这个腌黄瓜真的挺不错的
Give me the paper.
给我来张纸
Now, what's this one? You've got spicy?
这个是什么 辣的吗
Spicy.
是辣的
This is not what I was doing at your age. I was eating pickles.
我在你这个年龄的时候 只负责吃不负责做
Ooh!
喔!
I didn't read what it was before I just shoved it in my mouth
在我把它塞进嘴里之前我没看它是啥
because they're so good. This one is the spicy pickle.
因为看起来不错 这个是辣泡菜
Now, is that spicy to you at all?
你不觉得辣吗
Kind of.
一点点
You're not having the same reaction I am.
你为什么这么淡定

QQ截图20200803161154_副本.png

It's so good, but it's so hot!

这个很好吃 但是太辣了
Well, I'm used to spicy stuff.
嗯 我已经习惯吃辣了
Well, that's true.
嗯 这倒没错
Okay, first, I'm gonna read about it first. Okay.
好的 首先 我要先看看它是啥 嗯
So, this one is mango serrano pickles.
这个是芒果辣椒泡菜
Is that gonna be spicier?
这个会不会更辣
I mean, in my opinion, it's not as spicy.
嗯 我是觉得它没那么辣
I don't trust you. Well, because they're…
我不相信你 嗯 因为……
I don't trust you one bit, Parker.
我一点也不相信你 帕克
Taste the mango?
尝到芒果的味道了吗
Kicks more in the aftertaste.
回味较浓
Yeah, it does. I was like, No, it doesn't. Ahh!
嗯 没错 我其实想说:不 并没有 啊啊啊~
You have a really good palate. Each one is completely different. It's really, really well-balanced. I mean, what's the next one?
你的味觉真的很好 每一个的味道都完全不一样 真的、真的非常均衡 下一个是啥呢
This one.
这个
Wait. It's pink. What makes it that color?
等下 这个是粉色的 这是用啥做的
I will tell you after you try it.
你试一下我就告诉你
It's not spicy.
这个不辣
Oh, it's sweet. Ooh, it's good. What is that? I can't…Or is it a secret?
喔 是甜的 味道不错 是什么做的 我尝不出来……配方不能外泄吗
Oh, I can tell you.
喔 可以告诉你
He's like, But I'm not going to.
他的意思是:但是我不打算告诉你
It's cherry Kool-Aid.
是樱桃味的“酷爱”饮料
Oh, my God. It's a cherry Kool-Aid pickle.
哦 天哪 竟然是樱桃味的“酷爱”饮料
I actually came up with this idea. My mom thought I was crazy.
其实我当时想出这个主意的时候 我妈觉得我疯了
What made you think of this?
你怎么想到的
Well, in school, we read an article about Kool-Aid pickles, and I wanted to test it out.
嗯 在学校的时候 我读到一篇关于“酷爱”饮料泡菜的文章 我想尝试一下
Yeah, why not? Yeah. Why not?
嗯 为什么不呢 为什么不
Everybody's, like, looking at me with, like, crazy pickle eyes, so, I mean,
大家好像 都在用眼冒泡菜的疯狂眼神看着我 所以我想
maybe we should share the pickle wealth. What do you think?
我们应该把这珍贵的泡菜分享一下 你觉得呢
Let's go pass them out.
咱们把泡菜分发一下吧
Ooh, that's good.
哦哦 真好
I'm throwing you a pickle…respectfully.
我恭敬地扔一袋给你


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。