Our people are scattered like stars in the galaxy.
我们的人民像星系中的星辰一样分散。
What are we? What do we stand for?
我们是什么?我们代表什么?
Being a Mandalorian's not just learning about how to fight.
作为一个曼达洛人,不仅仅是要学习如何战斗。
You also have to know how to navigate the galaxy.
你还必须知道如何在星系中航行。
That way, you'll never be lost.
这样,你就不会迷路了。
I'm going to Mandalore, so that I may be forgiven for my transgressions.
我要去曼达洛,这样我的罪过就能得到宽恕。
May the Force be with you!
愿原力与你同在!
This is the way.
我辈之道。
There's something dangerous happening out there, and by the time it becomes big enough for you to act, it will be too late.
外面的情况很危险,你要是等到事态足够严重时才采取行动,就太晚了。
Hang on, kid.
坐稳了,孩子。
This is the way.
我辈之道。