手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 织工马南(第4级) > 正文

织工马南 第24期:戈弗雷·凯斯和邓斯坦·凯斯(10)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

And far worse than that, he would lose any hope of marrying Nancy.

更糟糕的是, 自己将再不可能娶到南茜了。
No! He could not accept that.
不, 他不会接受这一切!
He would find the money for Dunstan, and wait for the situation to get better.
他要给邓斯坦找钱, 等待事情好转。
Living with fear in his heart, the fear of being discovered, was better than living without Nancy’s love.
怀着怕被发现的恐惧活着, 总比得不到南茜的爱活着要强。
He turned to Dunstan.It’s just like you to talk of selling Wildfire-the best horse I’ve ever had!
他转向邓斯坦。卖掉野火--我最好的马, 这正是你的行径!
Let me sell him for you-you know I’m good at buying and selling.
让我替你去卖--你知道我善做买卖。
I can ride him to the hunt for you tomorrow, and bring you back the money.
明天我会把它骑到狩猎会, 然后带钱回来给你。
But you must decide.You lent me that money, and you’ll have to pay it back to the Squire.
不过这必须由你来决定。钱你已经借给我了, 你得去还给父亲,
So it’s your problem, not mine!
所以这是你的问题而不是我的。
Godfrey thought for a moment.All right, he said.
戈弗雷想了一会儿。"好吧, "他说,
But make sure you bring me back all the money, Dunstan!
不过你必须把所有的钱拿回来给我!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。