手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩精讲 > 《绯闻女孩》美剧精讲 > 正文

绯闻女孩Gossip Girl学习笔记 第1季Episode 12:School Lies

来源:爱酷 编辑:sunny   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

-Serena: I can't risk going back to boarding school,being away from you and Eric
risk: 冒…的风险 boarding school: 寄宿学校
我不想冒险去上寄宿学校,远离你还有Eric
But I don't want you to lose your future
但我也不想毁了你的未来。
-Dan: Wow,Oh, wow,You really can be damned if you do and screwed if you don't
damned: 被咒骂的 screwed: 糟糕的
喔,噢,喔,如果你说出来你会被骂死的,如果你不说,你也完了。
-Announcer: Dan Humphrey,headmistress Queller is requesting, to see you in her office after class.
request: 要求
Dan Humphrey,校长Queller叫你课后到她办公室。
-Blair: Nate
Nate
-Nate: Hey.
嘿。
-Blair: Are you okay?
还好吧?
-Nate: Yeah, I'll be fine. It's, uh...
是的,我会没事的,是,呃…
My parents have so much other stuff going on right now...
stuff: 东西
我父母现在有太多的事了…
They'll get over it. Either way, it was worth it
get over: 恢复平静情绪,共度难关
-Blair: Worth it
值得?
-Nate: Yes. Blair,I know how much your future means to you
是的,Blair,我知道未来对你来说有多重要。
And you've worked so hard for Yale and everything
你为考耶鲁努力学习,付出了一切。
-Blair: What are you talking about
你在说什么呀?
-Nate: You don't have to lie. I saw the key in your bedroom
bedroom: 卧室
你不用撒谎,我在你卧室看见了钥匙。
-Blair: That key isn't mine,I was just hiding it for someone else.
hide: 隐藏
钥匙不是我的,我只是帮别人保管。
Wait...
等等…
That's why you were suspended?
你就是因为这个才被停学的?
You told the headmistress it was yours because you thought it was mine?
你告诉校长钥匙是你的,因为你以为是我拿了?
That's the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.
romantic: 浪漫的
这是别人为我做的最浪漫的事。
-Nate: I love you
我爱你。
-Blair: Please. You and I just can't happen right now
别这样,我们两个现在不可能。
-Nate: Why not?
为什么?
-Blair: I don't want to be with you
我不想和你在一起。
-Nate: Good catching up
catch up: 迷人的【和你聊的很开心】
和你聊天很开心。
-Lily: You're home early,Please don't tell me you're expelled,
你回来得挺早,别告诉我你被开除了。
-Serena: Not yet
还没。
-Lily: Your position at that school is already too precarious.
precarious: 不确定的,危险的
你的处境已经够让人伤脑筋了。
One false move and you know what,I can't do anything to help you
false: 错误的
如果再犯错,你知道吗,我就无能为力了。
-Serena: I know. I know
我知道,我知道。
I just wanna hide under the covers and make it all go away
hide: 躲藏 cover: 覆盖
我只想躲起来等到一切结束。
And apparently, you do, too
apparently: 显然
显然你也是一样。
You and Bart just got back. Why are you packing again?
pack: 包装
你和Bart才和好,你现在干嘛收拾东西?
-Lily: Well, I was just gonna go for a…you know, a little spa trip for the weekend
spa: 矿泉,温泉浴场
这个,我只是出去一个周末,温泉疗养。
-Serena: 'Cause you're so stressed out from your vacation.
stressed: 紧张的,有压力的 vacation: 假期
怎么,放假还把你放累了啊。
Aren't you gonna answer that?
你不接电话吗?
-Lily: No, I don't think so
不,我不想。
-Serena: Mom, is Dan's dad the reason you haven't answered Bart's proposal
proposal: 求婚,建议
妈妈,是因为Dan的爸爸你才拒绝了Bart的求婚吗?
You can't. Please, mom, not this one
你不能这样,求你了,妈妈,不能这样。



关键字:

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。