手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩精讲 > 《绯闻女孩》美剧精讲 > 正文

绯闻女孩Gossip Girl学习笔记 第1季Episode 12:School Lies

来源:爱酷 编辑:sunny   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

-Dan: No, no, I'm not saying anything. Believe me
不,不,我什么都没说。相信我。
-Serena: So you don't buy what she said about me being the poster child for the new honor code?
buy: 相信 poster: 海报,招贴 honor code: 荣誉制度
意思就是她说的话你不信她说我成为了光荣榜上的模范学生?
Look, I know for a fact my mom didn't plead my case or donate anything, okay
plead: 恳求,辩护 donate: 捐赠
听着,据我所知我妈妈没为我求情也没有捐赠。
-Dan: I didn't say a thing
我什么都没说。
-Serena: Are you really turning this into an "upstairs, downstairs" thing
你现在还真较真了。
-Dan: No. No, you are
不,你在较真。
I'm being completely silent. I'm just happy that you're not being expelled
completely: 完全地,十分地 silent: 安静的,不说话的
我可什么都没说,我只是很高兴你没被开除
or leaving town anytime soon, Are you hungry…We should...
也不会离开这里,你饿了吗…我们去…
-Serena: Always.
老这样。
But you still believe that there's a double standard that people like me get special treatment
double: 双重的,两倍的 standard: 标准 special: 特别的,专门的 treatment: 对待,治疗
你总觉得有双重标准,我这样的人总是特别优待。
-Driver: Ms. Van Der Woodsen,your mother sent me to pick you up
pick up: 接
Van Der Woodsen小姐,你母亲派我来接你。
-Serena: Oh. Great. That was... Thoughtful.
thoughtful: 体贴的
哦,很好,真是…周到
-Dan: I think you get no special treatment at all
我觉得你从来没被优待过。
Your life is completely uncharmed and... Average
uncharmed: 平常的,平淡的 average: 一般的,平均的
你的生活非常平淡…普通。
-Serena: It's okay. I'll walk
没关系,我走路。
-Dan: No, come on, I'm I was kidding,I was kidding
别这样,我开玩笑的,我是开玩笑的
You going to Brooklyn?
你要去布鲁克林吗?
-Bass: It's a rare occasion to celebrate the merging of two families.
rare occasion: 难得的机会 celebrate: 庆祝,祝贺 merge: 合并
这是两个家庭合而为一的大喜日子。
And I couldn't be happier to be here tonight to celebrate Lily's acceptance of my proposal.
acceptance: 接受 proposal: 建议,求婚
我非常高兴Lily接受了我的求婚。
So to my lovely bride and our growing family
bride: 新娘
敬我可爱的新娘和这个大家庭。
-Rufus: You packed light.
你没带什么行李啊。
-Lily: Please try to understand
请你理解。
-Rufus: I think I do. I'm just sorry
我能理解,我很遗憾。
-Lily: So am I.
我也是。
-Eric: Mom looks about as happy as grandma at last call
妈的样子就像是死了亲人一样。
-Serena: I know. It seems Bart's personality or lack there of is contagious
contagious: 传染性的,会传播的 personality: 个性 contagious: 传染性的
我知道,看样子Bart无趣的性情已经感染了她。
I don't even know how she breathes with her blouse buttoned that high
blouse: 女衬衫 button: 扣住
她把扣子扣那么紧,怎么透得过气。
-Chuck: How glad are you to see our families merge, sis
看见两家人在一起你高兴吧,姐姐。
-Serena: So glad that if you ever call me that again it'll be the last thing you ever say, Chuck
我高兴极了,如果你再敢那么叫我,我就让你再也说不出话来 Chuck。
-Chuck: I love it,our first brother/sister squabble
squabble: 搞乱,争论
我喜欢你那么说,这是我们姐弟的第一次争吵。
I hope you're going to make yourself available for more missed childhood memories.
available: 可供…之用的 childhood: 童年 missed: 错过的 memory: 记忆
我希望你能挤点时间让我们有空填补一下童年记忆的空白。
Bathing together, for example.
bath: 洗澡
比如,一起洗澡。
-Blair: You're probably wondering why I asked you here.
probably: 大概,或许 wondering: 觉得奇怪的
你可能很奇怪我为什么叫你来。
-Nate: After our last conversation, yeah
conversation: 会话,谈话
经过上次的谈话,我的确不知道。
-Blair: Do you think it's possible for two people who have been through as much as we have to really forgive and forget?
possible: 可能的 forgive: 原谅 forget: 忘记
你觉得两个在一起经历了许多事的人真的有可能冰释前嫌吗?
-Nate: If we really want to, I think we can
如果我们真的愿意,我想可以。
-Blair: A lot of mistakes have been made
mistake: 错误
已经犯了许多错。
-Nate: If you're ready to forgive me...
如果你能原谅我…
Then nothing can tear us apart. I promise
tear apart: 把…分开
那没什么能把我们分开,我保证。



关键字:

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。