出国



每日英语

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩精讲 > 《绯闻女孩》美剧精讲 > 正文

绯闻女孩Gossip Girl学习笔记 第1季Episode 16:All About My Bro

来源:爱酷 编辑:sunny   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

-Blair: I hope you don't expect a hug.
expect: 希望 hug: 拥抱
你该不会想跟我来个拥抱吧?
-Jenny: I don't expect anything anymore.
我再也不期待任何事

-Dan: So...
那么...
she's great, right? What do you think?
她很棒吧,你怎么看?
-Serena: Honestly, there's something I don't really like about her.
honestly: 实在的 really: 真的
说实话,她有些地方真的不惹我喜欢。
-Dan: Okay, but you had your doubts about Vanessa in the beginning,
doubt: 怀疑 in the beginning: 一开始
好吧,但在一开始,你对Vanessa也心生怀疑,
and now you guys are friends.
现在你们是朋友。
-Serena: This is different.
情况不同。
-Dan: I-I don't understand why you...
我不明白你为何...
you're...
你...
-Serena: Why I'm what?
为何什么?
-Dan: Jealous.
嫉妒,
There's no reason to be. She...
reason: 原因
不用这样,她...
she actually wanted us to patch things up.
actually: 实际上 patch up: 修补
她希望我们能解决矛盾。
-Serena: What, you told her about our problems?
你告诉她我们的问题了?
-Dan: Yes, because she wanted to listen to them,
因为她想听,
and she had good advice, too.
advice: 建议
她也给出了很好的建议。
-Serena: Look at me.
看着我,
I love you, okay?
我爱你。
You just have to take my word for it.
take my word: 相信我的话
你要记住我的话,
Do not trust her.
不要相信她。
-Dan: But you just met her. I...
但你才刚见到她我...
you know, you've been hanging out with Chuck
hang out: 闲逛
你一直和Chuck一起,
and you've been partying and avoiding me and lying,
avoid: 避开
一直搞派对,躲避我,说谎,
and y-you're trying to tell me who I can and cannot trust?
trust: 相信
你还想告诉我谁该信,谁不该信吗?
I-I don't understand that at all.
我彻底不明白了。
You know, we...
你知道,我们...
we all live in Brooklyn, so...
都住在布鲁克林所以...
I don't know. If...
我不知道如果...
if you need to catch a cab, I think you should do that here.
cab: 出租车
如果你需要叫出租车我想你最好在这里叫
-Serena: Dan, don’t.
Dan,别这样,
I want to talk.
我想要谈谈。
-Dan: Then talk.
那就说啊。
-Vanessa: I'm gonna get going.
我要走了。
-Dan: Hey, just hold on.
hold on: 等等
等一等,
One...one second.
one second: 一会儿
就一会。
-Georgina: I forgot something inside.
我有东西忘了拿,
I'll catch up with you guys?
catch up with: 赶上
等下来找你们。
-Vanessa: okay.
好。
-Georgina: Well, I had fun.
我玩得很开心,
How about you?
你呢?
-Serena: What do you want from me?
你究竟想要什么?
-Georgina: I want things to go back to how they were before that night,
我想让一切回到那晚之前,
before things got so screwed up.
screw up: 把…搞糟
回到一切变糟之前,
We were such good friends, and now we can be again.
我们当时是多么好的朋友,现在也可以。
-Serena: Why would I want to be friends with somebody who blackmails me,
blackmail: 敲诈,勒索
我为什么要和勒索我的人做朋友,
who outs my little brother at the dinner table?
那个人还在餐桌上出卖我弟弟。
-Georgina: Eric was an honest mistake.
说实话,Eric的事情是个误会,
I would never hurt him.
我从没想过伤害他。



文章关键字:

发布评论我来说2句

    本节目其它精彩文章:
    查看更多>>

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。