出国



每日英语

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩精讲 > 《绯闻女孩》美剧精讲 > 正文

绯闻女孩Gossip Girl学习笔记 第1季Episode 9:Blair Waldorf Must&nbs

来源:爱酷 编辑:sunny   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

-Dan: Yeah, sure.
好的,没事。
-Serena: Hey, we're right in the middle of di… yeah. Of course. I'm on my way.
喂,我们正在... 好吧,我马上来。
-Dan: What's up?
怎么了?
-Serena: I'm sorry, but I have to go.
对不起,我得先走了。
-Dan: Is everything all right?
没事吧?
-Serena: No, but, um, it will be, I hope. I’m sorry.
不,但... 会好的,我希望,对不起。
I can't really say more, but it's nothing about us.
我不能再多说了,但和我们俩无关。
-Dan: Okay.,
好吧
-Serena: I was having a lot of fun, though.
fun: 乐趣
但我在这儿真的很开心
Bye. All right.
再见,好吧
I'm sorry, mom. I have to go.
对不起,妈妈,我得走了
-Lily: Oh, of course. You're such a good friend.
such: 如此的,这样的
哦,当然,你真是个好朋友。
Look, um, I hope you don't mind, but my daughter has to go.
瞧,我希望你们不介意,但我女儿得先走了。
-Alison: Do you need to go with her?
你需要跟她一起走吗?
-Serena: No, no, no, mom. Stay. Have fun, please.
不,不,妈妈,你留在这儿,好好玩。
Thanks guys. it was nice to meet you.
真谢谢你们,见到你们太好了。
-Alison: Is she gonna be okay?
她没事吧?
-Dan: Yeah, uh, yeah.
是啊,是。
I don't think it has anything to do with her,
我想不是她有麻烦,
but, um, you were talking about your ranch.
呃,你刚才说到你的农场。
-Jenny: Did you have any horses?
那儿有马么?
-Lily: Yes, I had a few.
是的,有几匹。
Um, I had my own, rosewood.
我自己有一匹叫Rosewood
-Jenny: My dad has a song called "rosewood”.
我老爸有首歌叫"Rosewood"
-Rufus: Oh, but no, not that rosewood.
哦,但不是那个Rosewood。
I completely forgot about that song.
completely: 完全地
我都忘了那首歌



文章关键字:

发布评论我来说2句

    本节目其它精彩文章:
    查看更多>>

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。