出国



每日英语

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩精讲 > 《绯闻女孩》美剧精讲 > 正文

绯闻女孩Gossip Girl学习笔记 第1季Episode 9:Blair Waldorf Must&nbs

来源:爱酷 编辑:sunny   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

-Anne: Forget the commission.
forget: 忘记
那就不要佣金了呗,
I'll write you a check myself.
check: 支票
我给你开张支票。
Sit. We're just about to eat.
就座吧,要开饭了。
-Howard: I think I just lost my appetite.
appetite: 胃口
我没胃口了。
-Anne: Your father and his headaches.
headache: 头疼
你爸爸老是头疼,
Probably took the Vicodin and forgot.
probably: 可能 vicodin: 止痛药
可能吃过止疼药但不记得了
Had some Whiskey, and, the next thing you know
whiskey: 威士忌酒
又喝了点威士忌,结果就
-Nate: Mom, seriously, did you hear anything the doctor said?
seriously: 严肃的,认真的
妈,你听到刚才医生怎么说了吗?
With what he took, he could have cured 30 headaches.
cure: 治愈
他吃的药能治好30次头疼了。
Mom, he's got a problem, and, ignoring it almost killed him.
ignore: 不顾,不理,忽视 almost: 差不多,几乎
他滥用药物,无视这一点只会害死他的。
-Anne: Oh, no. This is not my fault.
fault: 过失,故障
这可不是我的错。
-Nate: I'm not blaming anybody.
blame: 责备
我不是在责怪你。
-Anne: You can blame whoever you want, just not me.
你要责怪谁都行,但这不是我的错。
All I'm guilty of is trying to make his life easier.
guilty: 有罪的,内疚的
我所做的一切都是为了让他活得更轻松。
-Nate: Easier? You've made his life impossible.
impossible: 不可能的
轻松?你逼得他喘不过气来。
-Anne: What do you mean?
你什么意思?
He's had everything he ever wanted just handed to him.
hand: 交给
他所要的一切都垂手可得。
My father set him up with his own firm.
firm: 公司,事务所
我父亲帮他开了自己的事务所。
He gave us the house that we live in the Hampton, the boat.
给了我们现在住的房子,汉普顿的别墅还有游艇
He's never had to earn a dime。
earn: 挣得 dime: 一角硬币
你爸爸一分钱都不用挣。
-Nate: And how do you think that's working out for him, mom, huh?
结果这一切让他落得什么下场?
Wake up!
你醒醒吧
-Anne: All he had to do was sit behind a desk, put on a suit and not get arrested,
suit: 西装,套装 arrest: 逮捕
他要做的就是西装革履的坐办公室,并遵纪守法
and he couldn't manage to do that.
这他都无法做到。
You want me to give him more responsibility in the family?
responsibility: 责任
你还想让我将更多的家族重任托付给他?
-Nate: Look, I don't know what the answer is,
我虽然也不知道要怎么做才对,
but we can't keep going on like this, or else we'll lose him.
但如果就这么下去,我们一定会失去他
-Doctor: Excuse me.
不好意思
Sorry to interrupt, but, Mr. Archibald is awake.
interrupt: 打断,妨碍 awake: 醒着的,不睡的
抱歉打扰了 Archibald先生醒了
He was asking for you.
他想见你们。
-Anne: Thank you.,
谢谢你。
-Doctor: You're welcome.
不客气。
-Anne: I'll go see how he's doing.
我去看看他怎么样了。
-Nate: No. I will.
不,我去吧。
-Rufus: I'm not saying you're overreacting per se,
overreact: 反应过度
我不是说你小题大作,
just having a reaction that is above and beyond what is appropriate.
reaction: 反应 beyond: 远处,超出,越过 appropriate: 适当的
只是你真的反应过头啦。



文章关键字:

发布评论我来说2句

    本节目其它精彩文章:
    查看更多>>

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。