出国



每日英语

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绯闻女孩精讲 > 《绯闻女孩》美剧精讲 > 正文

绯闻女孩Gossip Girl学习笔记 第1季Episode 15:Desperately Seeking S

来源:爱酷 编辑:sunny   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What's going on?
发生什么事了?
-Serena: Um... nothing. I'm fine.
恩 没事 我很好
-Dan: No, you're not, and you need to stop saying that.
不 你不好 你不能再说没事了
Hey. Come here.
嘿过来
Where were you?
你之前去哪了?
-Chuck: She was with me.
be with sb: 和某人一起
她跟我在一起
-Serena: What he means is, we were both at home.
both: 两者都
他是说 我们一起待在家里
Um, my stomach started acting up again.
stomach: 胃 start: 开始 act up: (病痛等)复发
恩 我的胃又不舒服
-Dan: oh, okay.A food poisoning relapse?
food poisoning: 食物中毒 relapse: 复旧,再发
哦 食物中毒复发?
Look, if--if--if you didn't study enough
enough: 足够的
知道吗 如果你没有准备好
And you're freaked out,I can—
freak out: 焦虑不安的
感到害怕 我可以...
-Serena: I told you. I was sick.
sick: 有病的
我告诉你了 我病了
-Dan: You paid someone else to take the S.A.T. for you,
可是你请人替你参加S.A.T考试
And that's the best you can do?
这就是你做的最大努力?
-Serena: What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
-Dan: I'm talking about the 5-foot-nothing redhead
redhead: 红头发的人
我再说一个不到5英尺高红头发的人
Claiming to be Serena Van Der Woodsen.
claim: 宣称
称她自己是Serena Van Der Woodsen
I'm--I'm pretty sure that wasn't you.
pretty: 相当地 sure: 确定
我肯定那不是你
-Serena: Chuck, what did you do? I told you to keep the doors open.
Chuck 你做什么了? 我只是让你给我留个门
-Chuck: When I got there,they were closed.
closed: 关闭的
可是我到的时候 门已经关了
yeah, they don't keep the doors open.
对 他们不可能把门开着
I was thinking on my feet,just trying to help.
think on my feet: 反应迅速
我反应迅速只想帮忙
-Dan: I'm not mad.okay, I'm just worried.
我没有生气 但是 我很担心
I've been so worried about you.
真的很担心你
Please, help me understand what's going on here.
understand: 理解
拜托 告诉我发生什么事了好吗?
-Serena: Can we talk tomorrow?
我们可以明天再说吗?
I'll call you.
我再打电话给你
I'm sorry.
对不起
-Dan: I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
-Serena: Chuck, you went too far.
go too far: 走远(做的过火)
Chuck 你做得太过分了
-Chuck: And so did you, sis.
你也是 妹妹
Look, I feel foolish for admitting it,
foolish: 愚蠢的 admit: 承认
听着 这么承认也许很傻
But obviously,I've come late to this party.
obviously: 明显地
但是很明显 我错过了派对
-Serena: English, please.
不懂你在说什么
-Chuck: What's Georgina got on you?
Georgina有你什么把柄?
-Serena: Chuck...
Chuck...



文章关键字:

发布评论我来说2句

    本节目其它精彩文章:
    查看更多>>

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。