-Dan: All right, I get the point. you can lay off the sarcasm
point: 重点,要点 sarcasm: 讽刺,挖苦
好了,说重点,这些讽刺的话可以省省。
-Vanessa: How about I lay off the whole evening? Bye.
今晚都到此为止吧? 拜
-Dan: Wait, wait, wait, stop.
等等,等下,别走。
Hold on. listen. I’m…I’m sorry.
等一下,听我说,抱歉。
I’m sorry that I lied about writing a term paper.
抱歉我骗你说我在写论文。
-Vanessa: You said you love me.
你说你爱我的。
-Dan: Loved you...
爱过你
in the past and in a preshaving, 16-year-old kind of way.
preshaving: 剃胡子前【此处意为在需要剃胡子之前,即没长胡子的时候】
在过去在16岁时还没长全胡子的时候
you know, I mean, things have changed.
你懂吗,一切都变了。
-Vanessa: Clearly. looks like someone's traded up.
clearly: 显然地,清楚地 trade: 贸易,交换
显然看来有人喜欢更奢侈的东西了
-Serena: So that's, um...
这是...
-Dan: Vanessa, yeah. She's...
Vanessa,是的,她是...
-Serena: Beautiful.
很漂亮。
-Dan: I…I have to go after her. I’m sorry.
我.我得去追她,抱歉。
-Chuck: Feel free to find me.
free: 自由的
请随便找我。
-Jenny: I found your pants.
pants: 裤子
我找到了你的裤子。
-Chuck: Well, you're getting warmer,
你越来越暖和了。
which is an achievement considering you're already hot.
achievement: 成就,成绩 considering: 考虑到 already: 已经 hot: 身材热辣的,极好的
这是个成就,因为你已经这么火辣了。
-Jenny: Well, you better hope it doesn't get cold.
你最好希望天不会变冷。
-Chuck: What is that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思啊?
What the hell?!
搞什么啊?
Hey, my phone is in my pants, and I’m stuck up here, bitch!
stuck: 不能动的,被卡住的
嘿,我手机在裤子里,我却被困在这儿,婊子。
-Dan: Vanessa! Vanessa, wait, please
Vanessa! Vanessa 等一下
why won't you wait? come here oh.
你怎么不能等一下呢?过来。
because you're not Vanessa. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
因为你不是Vanessa 对不起抱歉
case of mistaken identity.
case: 情况,情形 mistaken: 搞错的 identity: 身份,本身
认错人了。
ironically, not involving masks.
ironically: 讽刺的 involve: 包括
真讽刺,不带面具也会认错。
-Rufus: Lily. there you are.
Lily,你在这儿啊。
-Lily: Oh, I just needed a moment. that what just happened
噢,我需要静一下,因为刚才那件事。
-Rufus: The kiss?
那个吻?
-Lily: Yeah, it made me feel a little
是的让我觉得有点...,
-Rufus: Nostalgic?
nostalgic: 怀旧的
想起了过去?
-Lily: Nauseous.
nauseous: 令人恶心的,使人想吐的
让我想吐才对。
-Rufus: Right, um, ouch.
ouch: [突然感到疼痛时的叫声]哎哟
对,噢,好疼
-Lily: No, I’m…I’m kidding, kind of. I’m sorry, Rufus .
kid: 开玩笑
不是的,我在开玩笑呢。对不起,Rufus
I…I maybe I shouldn't have asked you here.
或许我不该叫你来这儿。
-Rufus: Right, um, and, um,
是啊恩...