-Serena: Uh, I'll have the Lobster Bisque and Muscovy duck, please.
Lobster Bisque: 龙虾汤 Muscovy duck: 美洲家鸭
我要龙虾汤和美洲家鸭。
Thank you.
谢谢。
-Waiter: Merci, mademoiselle.
merci:〈法〉谢谢 mademoiselle: 小姐
谢谢,小姐。
-Dan: I can't believe the waiter forgot me. I was--I was just here... the other day.
the other day: 前几天,不久前的某一天
真不敢相信这位侍者竟忘了我,我前天还来过。
Yeah, I come here for the crowd.
the crowd: 【人们,群众】
是,我就是冲着人多来的。
You wanna play "mistress or second wife"?
mistress: 情人,情妇 second wife: 第二个夫人,二奶
你想玩“情妇或是二奶”?
Because it's harder than it looks. Believe me.
相信我,比看起来要有难度。
So is her face.
她的脸也是。
-Serena: Uh, will you excuse me?
能失陪一下吗?
I, uh...
我,呃…
I'm gonna go to the restroom to freshen up a little.
restroom: 洗手间 freshen up: 补妆 freshen: 使…变新鲜
我要去下洗手间补装。
-Dan: Yeah, of course, of course.
当然,当然可以。
I think the bathrooms are…
bathroom: 洗手间
我想洗手间就在...
-Serena: Uh, don't worry. I'll find them.
别担心,我自己找的到。
-Dan: Oh, excuse me, sir.
打扰一下,先生。
Uh, how much is that duck she just ordered?
order: 点餐
她刚刚点的鸭多少钱?
-Waiter: $78, sir.
$78,先生。
-Dan: Okay, right. Thank you.
好的,谢谢。
Um, you know what?
知道吗?
Can you just cancel my main dish, and I'll just have the appetizer as the main?
cancel: 取消 main dish: 主菜 appetizer: 开胃食品,开胃菜
能把我的主菜取消了吗?我拿开胃菜作主菜好了。
-Waiter: Of course, sir.
当然可以,先生。
-Dan: Thank you. Thank you. Merci.
谢谢,谢谢了。
-Blair: Too Beyonc.
太像碧昂丝了。
Too Mary Kate.
太像玛丽·凯特了。
Uh-huh,too Hannah Montana.
太像汉娜·蒙塔娜。(当红摇滚小天后)
Even I'm impressed.
be impressed: 【受感动,留下印象】
连我都被打动了。