and Dan said they would phone when they were all together.
Dan说等他们找到他,会给我打电话。
-Lily: Yeah, and you didn't think to call and tell me all of this?
你竟然没想到打电话通知我一声?
-Rufus: I was just about to.
be about to: 正要
我正准备打的。
Now I hate to say this, but why don't you sit and wait here?
hate: 不想,讨厌
我现在不想这么说,但是你干吗不坐下等会?
We should hear from them soon.
hear from: 收到...的消息
应该很快会有消息的。
-Lily: fine.
好吧。
And I'll pass on a glass of that non premium liquor that you're drinking.
pass on: 不要,放过 premium: 高级的,优质的 liquor: 酒
我要婉拒你手上的那杯低质酒水。
But I will take something to eat.
但我可以吃点什么。
Thank you for offering.
offer: 提供
谢谢你的热情款待。
What? You still know how to cook, don't you?
怎么了?还记得怎么烧饭吧?
-Dan: You see Jenny or your brother?
看到Jenny或者你弟弟了吗?
-Serena: No.
没有。
-Amanda: Are you her? Are you Claire?
你是她吗?你是Claire吗?
-Serena: What? No.
什么?不是。
-Dan: Uh, are you sure we're in the right place?
你确定我们来对地方了?
-Serena: Yeah.
对。
-Dan: Come on.
过来。
-Amanda: Where is she?
她在哪里?
-Man: Hey! Baby. What? Who? I'm here at the club with the guys.
club: 俱乐部,酒吧
嘿,宝贝,怎么了?我和一群男人在这。
Hey! Excuse me.Hello.
嘿!打扰一下,喂。
Where's my phone?
我的手机呢?
-Dan: Hey, hey, let go of her.
let go of: 松手放开
嘿,嘿,放开她。
-Man: Who the hell are you?
the hell: 该死,混蛋【用于加强语气,表示不满,厌恶等】
你算他妈是谁?
-Blair: Your phone is at our table.
你手机在我们桌子上。