Yeah, I just had my tongue down your boyfriend's throat,
tongue: 舌头 throat: 喉咙
是啊,我刚刚用舌头滑过了你男友的喉咙,
and he neglected to tell me you existed until after it was over.
neglect: 忽略 exist: 存在
他竟然激情过后才告诉我你的存在。
Just thought you should know.
我就觉得该告诉你一声。
He's a real catch. Bye.
catch: 值得追求的人
他真的很抢手,再见。
-Blair: All right, sleepover of the year.
好了,本年夜宿成功。
-Gossip girl: Hey, everybody's gotta start somewhere.
gotta=have got to
嘿,每个人都会长大。
Maybe little J. isn't so little anymore.
anymore: 不再
或许小J也不再幼稚。
-Serena: Oh, no!
噢,不!
-Dan: Game over.
游戏结束。
You lost fair and square, and that's squared.
fair and square: 正大光明地 square: 公正的
你输得堂堂正正,一分没得。
-Serena: Am I really that bad?
我真的那么烂?
-Dan: There aren't enough words to describe the kind of bad you are.
describe: 形容,描述
你的烂难以用言语描述。
-Serena: Well, you promised if I lost again, you'd teach me.
promise: 许诺,保证
你许诺说我再输的话,就教我。
-Dan: All right. All right. That's a promise I intend to keep, not just for you,
intend: 打算
好的,好的,我本就打算遵守诺言,不只是对你,
but for dive bars everywhere all across America.
dive bars: 桌球酒吧
对全美各地的桌球酒吧。
All right, come here.
好的,过来吧。
Now you have to remember, in pool, it's all about—
pool: 撞球【球台】
现在你得记住,在球台前,一切都取决于—
take this stick— remember, it's all about the angles,
stick: 杆 angle: 角度
拿着杆,记住,一切都取决于角度。
the right angle, of course.
正确的角度,当然。
Take the shot.
shot: 击打,射击
试试。
Okay.
好的。