Um, bring your hand back .
手放后面。
-Dan: Here .
这里。
-Serena: Right.
好的。
-Dan: And, uh, wait. Oh, okay. Hold on.
hold on: 坚持,保持
然后,等等,好,保持。
You gotta be slow and just follow through, all right?
follow through: 【送球:自球杆击到球之后到结束的这一段动作】
你得慢慢来,然后击球。
-Serena: This is my song. Finally.
这是我的歌,终于放了。
-Dan: I didn't know you liked this kind of music.
我不知道你喜欢这种音乐。
-Serena: I think we've already established the things you don't know about me.
establish: 证明 know about: 了解
我想我们已经非常明确,你对我的不了解。
-Dan: Oh, oth—other than your, uh, total lack of pools skills, what else?
other than: 除了 total: 完全的 lack of: 缺少 skill: 技术
哦,除了你完全没有桌球技术,还有什么?
-Serena: Um, that I'm having the best time right now?
right now: 现在
还有我现在十分快乐。
-Dan: That I knew.
这我知道。
-Serena: There's something vibrating in your pocket,
vibrate: 震动 pocket: 口袋
你口袋里有东西在震,
and I really hope it's your phone.
我真的希望是你的手机。
-Dan: Hold on.
等下。
Oh, it's my dad.
哦,是我爸爸。
He knows I'm with you. He wouldn't call if it wasn't important.
他知道我和你在一起,没有重要的事他也不会打来。
-Serena: Oh, yeah, of course. Take it.
哦,当然,接吧。
-Dan: Hello? What?
喂?什么?
No, no, no, he's not.
没有,没有,他不在。
Serena left her phone at the hotel?
Serena把手机忘在酒店了?
-Serena: What? What's up?
what’s up: 发生什么事了?
什么?怎么了?
-Dan: Oh, uh...
哦...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Dad, she's standing right here next to me.
next to: 在…旁边
对,爸爸,她正站在我旁边。
We'll take care of it.
take care of: 处理
我们会搞定的。
-Serena: Wait, take care of what?
搞定什么?
-Dan: Slight change of plans.
slight: 微小的 plan: 计划
计划小变动。