Oh, and you already used your truth.
你已经说了真心话。
-Jenny: So...dare?
来大冒险?
-Blair: I dare you to jail break Eric.
我要你把Eric弄出监狱(这里指Eric住的医院)。
It's perfect.
这很完美。
You want in, and he wants out.
你要加入,他要出来。
What's it gonna be?
gonna =going to: 将要
怎么样?
Do or die, little J.?
不干就滚蛋,小J。
-Gossip girl: Spot light on little j, now put to the test by one queen B.
spot light: 聚光灯 test: 考验
小J正面对B王后的考验。
Will J. take the bait and turn from Brady to Britney,
take the bait: 上钩,上圈套 bait: 饵
Jenny是乖乖上钩,从Brady变成Britney,
or will her goody two-shoes mind-set turn into the night's biggest buzz kill?
goody two-shoes: 天真烂漫,假正经【乖乖女】 mind-set: 心态 buzz: 嗡嗡声 buzz kill: 【煞风景】
还是她做回“乖乖女”,反成为当晚最煞风景的人?
-Jenny: Let's do it.
说做就做。
-Jenny: Surprise.
惊喜~
-Eric: Jenny, hey.
Jenny,嘿。
Wh--what are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
-Jenny: Your S.O.S. was heard and answered.
S.O.S.: 求救信号
回复你的求救信号啊。
Come on, we're breaking you out.
break out: 【逃走】
过来,我们把你弄出去。
-Eric: Wait, how...
等等,怎么...
Wait, what do you mean "we"?
等等,“我们”什么意思?
-Blair: Okay, I have a problem.
我有问题。
I have a big problem.
问题可大呢。
It starts with a capital Rx.
start with: 从...开始 capital:大写字母 Rx: 处方药
先从处方药说起。
-Nurse; what drugs have you been taking?
你吃了什么药?
-Blair: Mm, caffeine, nicotine, ketamine,
咖啡因,尼古丁,克他命,
G.H.B., P.C.P., L.S.D., Di--dri--diazepam, lorazepam.
羟基丁酸钠(麻醉辅助药),“天使粉”(一种麻醉药和致幻剂),麦角酸酰二乙氨,安定,劳拉西泮。
All the pams, really.
总之所有药名以Pam结尾的,都有吃。
You know, I don't discriminate.
discriminate: 区分
我不会区分。
-Nurse; Apparently not.
apparently: 显然
显然是啊。
Code yellow, floor six.
code yellow: 黄色代码【紧急状况】
6楼,紧急状况。
Why don't you wait right here?
在这等等。
I'll get a doctor.
我去叫医生。
-Blair: And I'd love a cappuccino.
cappuccino: 卡布奇诺咖啡
我要杯卡布奇诺。